Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

WOW, talk about groovy....:lol I love the bright colors!!

Pat....I thought I missed that swap, thank you!!!

I'll be off for a few days, I'm having some minor 'female' surgery early tomorrow morning. I have my stash bags put together right by my chair so I"m hoping to get a few more squares done. I do have a handful to go out tonight after work.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll be off for a few days, I'm having some minor 'female' surgery early tomorrow morning. I have my stash bags put together right by my chair so I"m hoping to get a few more squares done. I do have a handful to go out tonight after work.

Good luck Susan! Let us know you're okay when you can! :hug

:turtle:vheart

I hope everything goes well with your surgery. :hug

All the squares look really nice. I was posting the ones I received until I lost the camera for awhile. I found it and if I receive anymore I'll post pics. I have been terrible lately with crocheting. Can' t seem to get the head into it. I did finish a small square for someone but haven't mailed it. I know there are a few more I need to send out. Hopefully I will get busy soon. I joined the granny square swap so that will force me to make a couple of squares and then maybe I can get moving again. By the way, since you ladies like making squares why don't you join us on the KISS Granny Square Swap? Signups are open until June 30th. Keep up the lovely work ladies.

Hi pat, did, am, in the KISS granny i mean, would be nice to see everyone else there too!!

Good luck and happy thoughts for a speedy recovery being sent your way :hug

Oh such pretty and unique squares! It always amazes me that no matter how many granny's one makes, there so far, has not been two alike in all my experience, lol Unless of course, they were meant to be! Nice pics, thanks gals, had my eye candy today!

katyallen8090 - Thanks so much for the blue square! It's perfect for my friendship 'ghan. :hug

welcome! Glad you can use it Nicloe!!

and another announcement!! I just brought in the mail, and I have a puffy!! One second, while I open it!!

it says Cindy, but the rest of the name is covered by a po sticker, one sec, it peels off easily!!

OKKKKKKKK it says cindysweethings!!! Yay!! Tearing open now,,,,,,,,,

oooooooohhhhhhhahhhhhhhhh, it's gorgeous! Lemme grab da camera!!

[ATTACH]41123[/ATTACH] It's my FIRST ONE! I love it! Thank you CINDY, you do beautiful work, and I absolutely LOVE the colors you chose! Thank you so much, made my day!! :hug:manyheart:yay

Your first?? thee First One you ever made, numero uno????????I don't believe it, look at the pic everyone, she's a pro at grannys, and pulling our legs! lol thanks again, I am so excited, I had my fingers on the wrong home keys, and typed tjamls. instead of thanks! lol

These are the square's I've got so far. Aren't they groovy? :D ...Yes, I know Sopo is going to bean me for using that word. lol :devil I love all of my squares, can't wait to start putting it together!!!

Thanks to everyone that has sent 'em to me! :2hug

I totally forgot to have mom take a pic of this square last night. :blush Oops! So here is another one to be added to my friendship-ghan. :)

post-45262-135897670595_thumb.jpg

Your first?? thee First One you ever made, numero uno????????I don't believe it, look at the pic everyone, she's a pro at grannys, and pulling our legs! lol thanks again, I am so excited, I had my fingers on the wrong home keys, and typed tjamls. instead of thanks! lol

No, I'm very serious! It is the first one! Thanks for all the compliments, my head is swelling over here, hehehe. :hook

lil_hippee--Ooohh! Pretty square! It looks like a carnation or a mum or something. Very cool!

katyallen, nice square!

Cindy, nice job!

Susan, hope all goes okay and you get better quick. :hug

Whoever started calling them puffies, that made me smile. :) I like that. Get a puffy in the mail. Except, my squares are cotton so not so puffy. :lol

Great squares!!

Whoever started calling them puffies, that made me smile. :) I like that. Get a puffy in the mail. Except, my squares are cotton so not so puffy. :lol

:lol A puffy is the padded envelope their sent in, not the square. :lol

Great squares!!

:lol A puffy is the padded envelope their sent in, not the square. :lol

Yeah, what she said, Ive always called them that! lol Don't feel bad though,SOPO, the first time I ever heard the word Frogging, I thought, wow, what the hec has that got to do with crochet! Then a light came on,(SOME TIME LATER) over my head, and it dawned on me! ohhhh, rip it rip it, I get it now!!!!!!!!!!! But have always used PUFFY's for swap stuff sent in envelopes! lol :hug

im off in a few, to our neighborhood brunch monthly thingie, so be back later and check out the ville! Have a great day everyone!

Aww...I thought "puffy" was meant for the squares. My bad. On the cloth diaper boards, when we get dipes in the mail, we say we got "fluff in the mail" or "fluffy mail".

fluffly, cute! Never heard of a diaper board, but hey, anything goes these days! And that and it's been quite a while, as dd is grown and married now. lol

fluffly, cute! Never heard of a diaper board, but hey, anything goes these days! And that and it's been quite a while, as dd is grown and married now. lol

Cloth diapers are sooooooo cute these days! And way more efficient. I love fluffy butts! Disposables are so icky in comparison. Look at the pics below! Cloth diaper boards are a way to get support on care for the dipes, fixing them, which are better for what, making them, swapping and selling them, etc.

post-48303-135897670597_thumb.jpg

post-48303-135897670598_thumb.jpg

post-48303-13589767086_thumb.jpg

post-48303-135897670863_thumb.jpg

post-48303-135897670864_thumb.jpg

egads! :eek

Note to self: never post after 10 pm. <sigh> :(

ok, I have never heard an envelope called a puffy before ever. :think

<and I use flat ones with no 'puff'> :blush

Those are really cool diapers!

the puff is still there, it has more than just paper in it, so it is still considered Puffie's he he he. That is the point, the envelope is holding something more than just a piece of paper(s) dear, lol Don't worry, we blondes must unite!! (if you're not blonde, apologies, if you are, apologies!) :) laughing all the way to the mailbox!!:lol:yes

Archived