Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Hi all. :hi Just a note to let you know, I joined you, and have serveral packages to mail out to some of you lucky ghan'ers out there! I will try to get them out tomorrow, as I forgot all about it today! Hope your day is going great, and some of you will soon have a puffy in your mailboxes! Oh, I know what I was going to ask, how do you all mail them?? Before when in swaps and such, I put them in a bubble coated manilla, or a reg manilla inside a zip lock? was wondering the most efficent way to do this, as these mainly are singles, and would a reg. envelope work, if I wrapped paper around the granny?? Will await some of your professional tips on this, thanks a bunch!

::ty

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi all. :hi Just a note to let you know, I joined you, and have serveral packages to mail out to some of you lucky ghan'ers out there! I will try to get them out tomorrow, as I forgot all about it today! Hope your day is going great, and some of you will soon have a puffy in your mailboxes! Oh, I know what I was going to ask, how do you all mail them?? Before when in swaps and such, I put them in a bubble coated manilla, or a reg manilla inside a zip lock? was wondering the most efficent way to do this, as these mainly are singles, and would a reg. envelope work, if I wrapped paper around the granny?? Will await some of you alls professional tips on this, thanks a bunch!

Welcome!

I just mail mine in a manila envelope... Usually the cheapest way possible.

Hi all. :hi Just a note to let you know, I joined you, and have serveral packages to mail out to some of you lucky ghan'ers out there! I will try to get them out tomorrow, as I forgot all about it today! Hope your day is going great, and some of you will soon have a puffy in your mailboxes! Oh, I know what I was going to ask, how do you all mail them?? Before when in swaps and such, I put them in a bubble coated manilla, or a reg manilla inside a zip lock? was wondering the most efficent way to do this, as these mainly are singles, and would a reg. envelope work, if I wrapped paper around the granny?? Will await some of you alls professional tips on this, thanks a bunch!

Welcome aboard Katy! :cheer

I do what Samantha does, just a manilla envelope. Usually costs under $2 to mail first class. :)

:turtle:vheart

I would like to join in on giving and receiving!

I would like any even-size squares between 2-12". I'm gonna piece it together like patchwork. It should be so fun and random!

I love color! Yellow is my fave but any colors will do as long as they aren't pastel; some white is okay but not a lot.

Thanks!

I would like to join in on giving and receiving!

I would like any even-size squares between 2-12". I'm gonna piece it together like patchwork. It should be so fun and random!

I love color! Yellow is my fave but any colors will do as long as they aren't pastel; some white is okay but not a lot.

Thanks!

Welcome Cindy! Just PM me your mailing address and e-mail. Include what squares you want too so I don't have to go searching for it. :)

Sue, can you send me an updated list? Thanks!

Sent! :)

Welcome to all the newbies.

Please send me a new list. Thanks Sue

Sent (to your work e-mail)! :)

Hi, as promised, I mailed out 6 count um SIX puffys today! (it's all the manillas I had on hand, but bought some more today, so I can work on more!) So should I tell people, or let them be surprised??????? What do you all do??? Im always asking questions, huh, sigh.....all for this post, have a great crochet day!

Happy Birthday Trish :yay

Sue,

Can I have a list too, pretty please? Thanks. :hugs

Ohmygosh it is hot here. Maybe not the head so much as the humidity. yowzers!

Hi, as promised, I mailed out 6 count um SIX puffys today! (it's all the manillas I had on hand, but bought some more today, so I can work on more!) So should I tell people, or let them be surprised??????? What do you all do??? Im always asking questions, huh, sigh.....all for this post, have a great crochet day!

Great job! Most people let it be a surprise, but you do what ever you want. I've told some people to expect them. :)

Sue - No rush, but I need an updated list also. Sorry! :blush

Anything for you Nicole! :hug Sent! :)

Sue,

Can I have a list too, pretty please? Thanks. :hugs

Ohmygosh it is hot here. Maybe not the head so much as the humidity. yowzers!

Sent! :hug

Its 98.5 here now. I'm hiding in the A/C. :)

Attention all new joiners: please check the list I e-mailed you AND the first post to make sure your information is correct! :)

Hope it is ok that I sent my list of squares to you Sue...

I plan to start making some squares after I post this to mail out!

So glad I found this forum :)

Got it! Sent you a PM back.

I could use an updated list please Sue :)!

Sent! :)

Archived