Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Welcome CrochetinMama. Just make sure you send Sue your email and address so she can update the mailing list.

I'm having a lot of fun making squares, except the one I'm working on now:thair. It's really very easy but for some reasons I cannot get it to line up so it's lopsided and I can't figure out why. I keep looking for different squares to make.

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:eek I had no clue this cal was going on. i love making squares.

I am looking for any size any color. ww for it gets cold in MI in the winter.

sue do I need to send my address again???? :D

I would love to join in this CAL..8 inch squares..Any color..Deb

Yeah, what Pat said. :lol

Just PM me your e-mail when you are ready for the list.

:eek I had no clue this cal was going on. i love making squares.

I am looking for any size any color. ww for it gets cold in MI in the winter.

sue do I need to send my address again???? :D

No, I promise to save it this time! :lol

:turtle:vheart

If you don't see your name on the first post let me know. I just went through it and realized I had missed 3 names! Bad Sue! :lol

well with my shift hours changing, I am hoping to be able to get to the post office a little more often! I do have a bunch to go out, hopefully I can get them packed and ready after work today.

I was looking at my pile of squares and I am in awe over the different colors and patterns that I have....it's going to be wonderful!!

:cheer:clap:yay:day:ty I received a beautiful purple/variegated square from Pat. Thank you so much it put a big :) on my face after a rough week at work :D.

You are very welcome, glad it brought a smile to your face.

A big thanks to Evelyn for the purple square. It's so pretty and unique. I haven't seen that pattern before. :hug

PICTURE!!! We want to see!

Can a new person join in. I'd love to make some squares and get some from you lovely ladies here

Oh yes..............the more the merrier!!!! :hook

:heart

:mug

I private messaged Turtle but I'll post it here too. I'd love any blues of any hues in 8 inch squares. I want to make an ocean colored blanket to snuggle on my sad days <3

It will be so full of love from you guys it would be a lovely blanket. I don't care what kind of yarn as long as it's washable and I don't care what patterns

Can a new person join in. I'd love to make some squares and get some from you lovely ladies here

Welcome Welcome Welcome....... Yay another person to make squares for :clap!!!!!! This is soo much fun. I sent out 6 squares about an hour ago so they won't go out until tomorrow but they are on their way!!!! I'm very excited to see if you gals like the squares I made ya.

I love that square you made for Beth, Evelyn! Can you share the pattern?

Welcome Lissa! I have you added to the list.

Archived