Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

Very pretty Tam! I can't let my mom see that. She has me making Julee's other dishcloth pattern over and over again as it is! :lol

:turtle:vheart

Thanks hon!!! :hug

LOL........... I know what you mean! Once you start something... its hard to get out of it.. LOL

:heart

:mug

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that one, Tam! Looks kinda like a snowflake. I finished a couple, somehow... The one is the Quick Dry Dishcloth that Titus2Woman gave us the link to. The round one is called Fire Blossom 9-inch Dishcloth I did for a Dishcloth Weekly Knitalong group I am in on Ravelry. Both done in 'Fiesta', Sugar n' Cream...

post-20-135897517872_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897517877_thumb.jpg

I love that one, Tam! Looks kinda like a snowflake. I finished a couple, somehow... The one is the Quick Dry Dishcloth that Titus2Woman gave us the link to. The round one is called Fire Blossom 9-inch Dishcloth I did for a Dishcloth Weekly Knitalong group I am in on Ravelry. Both done in 'Fiesta', Sugar n' Cream...

Tina,

Both of the dishcloths are fantastic. I just printed out the quick dry dishcloth pattern and hope to get it done soon. I'm working on another RR dishcloth that I need for a housing warming gift for tomorrow along with a plarn scrubbie. I'll try and get it done and post a picture before I give it away.

Here is a little house warming gift I finished tonight. It's Julee's original RR dishcloth but I did a flat center. I'm adding a scrubbie dot that I crocheted in plastic bags along with the dishcloth. I also got this die cutter that cuts gift tags and this is a greeting card that I recycled and used my new die cutter to create my gift tag for this house warming gift.

post-10977-135897517941_thumb.jpg

Very nice Cindy! I do the flat center on Julee's dishcloth too since everyone that seems to get one uses it as a doily instead of washing their dishes! :lol

:turtle:vheart

Hi hope it is ok to pop in. I have only been crocheting for a few weeks. So dishcloths are one of the things I started with.This is what I have done so far. I must say you are all soooo talented. Your work is so pretty, thanks to all who share links and patterns. Glenda post-37709-135897517959_thumb.jpg

:sun................... Good Morning

How is everyone this fine Tuesday morning?

I do have a couple dishcloths I need to make for gifts... so I may be working a few today. I also have a shawl to finish... blanket squares to work on... and saltines for my quilt'ghan to do. hmmm.... looks like I'll be busy! :)

Cindy... thanks for the compliment sweetie!

Tina........... your dishcloths are awesome! What nice bright colors!

Wow Cindy... you crafty little thing you.... what a great gift set! Love the colors!

Glenda............ :welcome to the fun! So glad you decided to join us! Your dishcloths are GREAT for only crocheting for a few weeks! Nice kitchen set you have there!

Well... off to get a refill on my coffee................ anyone that knows me by now... knows I NEED MY COFFEE!!!!

Then on to crocheting and knitting for the day while I get a load or two of laundry done!

you all have a wonderfully blessed day!!!

Here is a little house warming gift I finished tonight. It's Julee's original RR dishcloth but I did a flat center. I'm adding a scrubbie dot that I crocheted in plastic bags along with the dishcloth. I also got this die cutter that cuts gift tags and this is a greeting card that I recycled and used my new die cutter to create my gift tag for this house warming gift.

[ATTACH]18712[/ATTACH]

very nice!

Hi hope it is ok to pop in. I have only been crocheting for a few weeks. So dishcloths are one of the things I started with.This is what I have done so far. I must say you are all soooo talented. Your work is so pretty, thanks to all who share links and patterns. Glenda [ATTACH]18717[/ATTACH]

That looks pretty good, especially for a beginner. welcome!

Thanks sooo much! I forgot to share that I add another~what do you call it? I work the pattern once more than it calls for to get a square... Two are going to my hairstylist, and two are going to a dear friend in Singapore! I need to at least snag one for myself along the way... LOL! Anyway, I work on these usually when hubby's driving us all on an outing. (((((HUGS))))) sandi

ETA that we also have some new neighbors, so these also become a welcome gift. I used to make muffins, but I have since learned that there are people who are afraid of that when they don't know ya and toss 'em. *I* am NEVER afraid of FOOD! LOLOL!

I'm so glad y'all like that Quick Dry Dishcloth! The fact that it works up so fast means more people to share with~especially for this slow crocheter. ~smile~Here's a pic of some I've completed! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Those are awesome!

Wow...look at all those pretty colors!!!

Great job!!!

by CroJulee........... tested by me :hook

isnt this just an awesome design! I really like how this came out... Julee did it again... another great pattern!

[ATTACH]18645[/ATTACH]

Thanks to all for the nice comments on my dishcloths and ....

YES, Julee has done it again! I think I may have to have that one too! :) I don't think I will ever catch up on my projects in waiting list again! I better start teaching my DIL's to crochet cause someone is going to have to finish my list long after I am gone. :)

I'm so glad y'all like that Quick Dry Dishcloth! The fact that it works up so fast means more people to share with~especially for this slow crocheter. ~smile~Here's a pic of some I've completed! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Very nice collection of dishcloths! Very colorful. Lots of lucky folks that are getting them. I am off to get a copy of your Quick Dry pattern. Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I have been absent for awhile due to work, but I have been crocheting my dishcloths and a sad thing happen: I went to go take pictures of my cloths and found that my brother n law stole my camera..so I ordered another and I will have it in a couple of weeks....I love everyone cloths and the colors!!!

Happy crocheting!

Hello everyone,

I have been absent for awhile due to work, but I have been crocheting my dishcloths and a sad thing happen: I went to go take pictures of my cloths and found that my brother n law stole my camera..so I ordered another and I will have it in a couple of weeks....I love everyone cloths and the colors!!!

Happy crocheting!

Oh............. bless your heart!

I'm so sorry to hear about your camera! :hug

:sun............... good morning..............

well.. this isnt anything outstanding.... just a simple 'corner to corner' garter stitch dishcloth............. but I like these and this is pretty for Easter! :)

post-18634-135897519013_thumb.jpg

I'd love to join you. Whenever I feel like doing something new, or need a break from a bigger project, I'll make a dishcloth. I love to try new square patterns and will use cotton to turn it into a dishcloth. I also like to take my project bag when I visit places and, if I have time and it's appropriate to crochet while I'm there, I'll make one and give it to the host before I leave. Count me in!

-Sharon

Archived