teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:sun........ Good Morning kids..........:mug

hope all is well with you!

Lovely dishcloth Tina!!!!

I do apologize for being absent..... but I have been and still am sick.... :(

what started out as a simple cold has turned into pain in my chest... coughing... and laryngitis .......... :sigh

anyway... I'm off to run yet more errands today........ but wanted to pop in and say :hi HI

:heart

:mug

Sorry you are so sick, Tam. Hope you feel better soon. Nice dishcloth, oldcountrygirl. :hook

I have been knitting a towel (forever...) After sitting forever and waiting today I got a lot done on it. :blush It's still not done though.

I finished the towel I was knitting. My first one ever. Not in my "colors" (for my kitchen), though. It's the Retro Rib Hand Towel.

That turned out really cute and so handy. I really want to try and crochet a hand towel one of these days. I just think it would look so good along with a dishcloth as a gift set. Definitely want to try this as a Christmas gift idea this year.

:sun........ Good Morning kids..........:mug

I do apologize for being absent..... but I have been and still am sick.... :(

what started out as a simple cold has turned into pain in my chest... coughing... and laryngitis .......... :sigh

anyway... I'm off to run yet more errands today........ but wanted to pop in and say :hi HI

:heart

:mug

I hope you're feeling better now. Take care. :hug

Tina, that is a cute towel. I'm curious as to how well a crocheted towel works. I've always assumed that they were only for show.

I've spent the entire afternoon trying to "knook". I'm starting to get it, but I'm having a terrible time getting the stitches onto the cord. I have filed that little piece of plastic tubing to a shadow of it's former self, and its still difficult. I'm going to keep trying though.

BEAUTIFUL WORK, EVERYBODY!!! Haven't been around in a bit~our nephew has been in the hospital almost a week after a car accident. Looks like he fell asleep at the wheel on the way home from work~Thank God no other car was involved! We're praying him through being able to feel and use his limbs again. I also got to see my Mom for the first time in seven years last week~it's been CrAzY around here! LOL! I am working on one of my favorite dishcloths in fiesta, but I have yet to finish even though it goes sooo quickly! Hope all are happy and healthy! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

OH YEAH~I am hugs sandi on FB if anyone is interested in another crocheting friend!!!

This is a crocheted towel pattern I have been wanting to try. I was wondering how well they work in RL, too. I kept feeling the one I was working on, trying to imagine if it would work all right. :think

Tina, that is a cute towel. I'm curious as to how well a crocheted towel works. I've always assumed that they were only for show.

I've spent the entire afternoon trying to "knook". I'm starting to get it, but I'm having a terrible time getting the stitches onto the cord. I have filed that little piece of plastic tubing to a shadow of it's former self, and its still difficult. I'm going to keep trying though.

Titus2Woman, that is so scary about your nephew. I hope he will fully recover. Our oldest son is getting his license a week from tomorrow (IF he passes the test). I am so worried. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ladies:

Can i come and play with you all too...

I literally sat here today and read every single page in this cal and I still have my mouth opened wioth all the lovelies you all have been creating...

I love dishcloths to give as gifts and well i want to join in....

I'm interested also in that Knooking thheory as well...

I'm not creative at all at doing a knooking hook so i will have to purchase one.

Also ladies in the back pages some one made them little round scrubbies that are crocheted with cottom yarn not the netting and well I'd love to make some of them but for the life of me I cant figure out that pattern.

Can any one help me get thru it....

Its call spiral scrubbie its on a blog site...

I cant figure it out... Am i dumb......????

Thank you all for the great links too...

I dont knit but if I can do a knitted dishcloth with knooking i'm willing to give it a try...

TAm thank you for starting this CAL... So much fun..

ARe we going to work that heart dishcloth into knooking if so when?

I will begin on my favorite dish cloth whch is the one with the plastic round scrubber and then I crochet around it thats my favorite of all time ...

Well I got to run now but i'll be back later this afternoon

GBU all and see ya later

hugs

Lillibet

Thats okay Cindy some one who has made them may be able to help me thru it...

Sue thank you for welcoming me here .. I hope to learn that knooking thing

hugs

LIllibet

Archived