Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

Tammy your dishcloths etc are all too cute too....

I wish I had a chance to do as much as you have but right now i'm a bit backed up with other WIP's but dont worry soon i will have my hooks flying...

hugs

Lillibet

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone's dishcloths look so cute! Debbie, I absolutely love that chickadee. :manyheart Tammy I like that dress dishcloth, that's cute! Here is one I just finished this morning. It's called the Tweedish Cloth.

That is really a neat dishcloth!!

love your choice of colors too!

:heart

:mug

Everyone's dishcloths look so cute! Debbie, I absolutely love that chickadee. :manyheart Tammy I like that dress dishcloth, that's cute! Here is one I just finished this morning. It's called the Tweedish Cloth.

Lovely stitch and the color is very nice and soft. Too bad I don't knit... But then again I would never get anything done if I knitted and crocheted!! :lol

Thank you, everyone. Here is another one I finished this morning, to go with the towel pictured. The towel is the Retro Rib Hand Towel.

OH.. how neat!!!! you really do some nice work!

• 2 weeks later...
Just poppin' in to show off a couple dishcloths! :hook

OOOOO! Love them, especially the flower one! Can you share the pattern? Please????

:turtle:vheart

OH such lovely dishcloths~some I'd like to try soon!!! It's a comfort to "see" y'all today~it's been a rough week. To top it off, I think I ate glass today! It can only get better, right? LOL! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

ETA I'd like the flower pattern too, please! and TINA! LOVE that hand towel! Can't wait to make some up! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Oh......... you guys............. you sure know how to make a girl feel good!:hug

thanks so much for the compliments!

okay... pattern for the flower hex-a-cloth... hehehehehee starts with this hexagon motif... then I added two extra rounds of green dc to get a nice size dishcloth.

If anyone has extra dishcloths/face cloths from this CAL, you might consider donating to Craft Hope Project #8. They are donating the cloths/rags to help clean animals from this tragic oil spewing. They are taking wash cloth and hand towel size )approx/. 10 X 10 and 14 X 27) cloths of any kind -- crochet, knit, sewn, even just cut from plain cotton or terry cloth. There is a thread here on CV, another on Ravelry and info on the Craft Hope website.

Sorry to crash the CAL talk, but thought this might be of interest to others. I am a FL Gulf Coaster and we are pretty sick about this whole thing. It is hard to sit by and wait for the damage and horrible loss of animal life.

I was inspired by Lion Brand to try this pattern:

Those are beautiful dish cloths! Love the cotton! I just picked up some I ♥ This Cotton yesterday as it was on sale for $1.99 a skein. Think this may be the pattern I use. Seems almost too pretty to be cleaning oil from animals, but maybe it will cheer up the volunteers.

Archived