Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

All righty folks - as sort of promised, here's a picture of the dishcloth I'll be sending -

I'm going to make at least one more item to send. I'm going to work on it during the All Star game. I'll post a picture of it once it's done.

Very pretty Nicole! I love the way it looks swirly!

I made a star one too :-) I'll post pictures later this evening.

I love that star pattern! I made 2 more this afternoon.

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very pretty Nicole! I love the way it looks swirly!

I love that star pattern! I made 2 more this afternoon.

:turtle:vheart

Thank you! :manyheart Speaking of swirly, do you remember where you got the pattern for the swirly dishcloth you sent me? This one -

post-28827-135897550299_thumb.jpg

All righty folks - as sort of promised, here's a picture of the dishcloth I'll be sending -

[ATTACH]23543[/ATTACH]

VERY NICE!!!! Love the pattern and color!

I'm going to make at least one more item to send. I'm going to work on it during the All Star game. I'll post a picture of it once it's done.

I would love to join in! I have your address, so I will make one or two and send them off...when is the "due date"? I'm going to draw a name on the 26th so I can get them mailed out before the end of the month! Nice to have you join along!

Wow, I guess I'd better start on my dishcloth. No kidding .... LOL... me too! I have been working on comfortghan squares so I need to get my dishcloth(s) done for this too! :hook Nothing like a fun contest to get us all in the mood for dishcloths!

All the ones pictured are so pretty!

:heart

:mug

Hey hon............

this is just really a CAL for showing off our dishcloths,... but just recently I started a swap game. So if you want to play along... let me know.. I'll add you to the list. Make a dishcloth or two if you want... send it to me... I will have a drawing and will send ALL the dishcloths to the winner :yay

When are we suppose to mail the dishcloths to you? Could you PM your addy to me? Thanks. :manyheart

Hey Tam ?

Is it ok if I join in ? I just stocked up on lots of crochet cotton, in about every color I could find . I am now going to search for patterns I like ,so I can print off a bunch to do .

If it's too late to join in on the contest, that is totally fine, I'll just crochet along with you guys on your dishcloths .

I have lots of people I could make them for , plus I want to get a little more knitting skills accomplished, so this would be doing both at once !

You ladies sure have made some beautiful items in here. :)

Hey, Tam, I'm late to the party but would love to join in! I have a pattern I just made..and it's so user-friendly!

Hi Cindy ~

Good to see some familiar faces in here . What color are you using for the dishcloth pattern you posted ?

I like them thin too . I am currently working on a knit one, which is day 3 .I should get it done by the end of the day .

Hi Nicole, it's good to see you !

Hey Jude -- glad you came in too. This group has sure turned out some majorly pretty dishcloths .

I'm off to look up some more patterns .. Back later !

I have to look through my patterns...as soon as I can get past the drop cloths, paint, and painter to get to my closet, wher emy cotton stash lives:lol

Hi Julie and Judy!

Good morning. My first dishcloth is almost finished. It's this pattern which is one of my favorites. Solid, but thin enough to be easy to use.

I love that pattern!!

This is going to be fun...and instant gratification;)

When are we suppose to mail the dishcloths to you? Anytime from now to before the 26th. I'm hoping to be able to draw a name by the 26th so that I can get the dishcloths mailed to the winner by the end of the month. Could you PM your addy to me? Yepper.... off to PM you here in a sec! Thanks. :manyheart

Do you ladies have a favorite size dishcloth? I've noticed that the patterns have a large range when it comes to size, and I'm just wondering what you all prefer... I Like All Sizes!!

Hey Tam ?

Is it ok if I join in ? YES............ Please join in............ I'll add your name to the list! I just stocked up on lots of crochet cotton, in about every color I could find . I am now going to search for patterns I like ,so I can print off a bunch to do .

If it's too late to join in on the contest, that is totally fine, I'll just crochet along with you guys on your dishcloths .

I have lots of people I could make them for , plus I want to get a little more knitting skills accomplished, so this would be doing both at once !

I love to knit dishcloths.... I dont know exactly why.... LOL

You ladies sure have made some beautiful items in here. :)

Hey, Tam, I'm late to the party but would love to join in! I have a pattern I just made..and it's so user-friendly! Oh PLEASE do join in! The more players... the more dishcloths someone will get! How fun will this be to get a stock load of dishcloths from a bunch of 'ville friends?!

Hi Julie and Judy!

Good morning. My first dishcloth is almost finished. It's this pattern which is one of my favorites. Solid, but thin enough to be easy to use. Thanks so much for sharing the pattern!!! Its NEAT!

Oh how fun this will be with so many playing along!

:sun Good Morning everyone..........

So good to see so many playing along with our dishcloth giving swap! Someone is going to be one happy camper with all the dishcloths they will be getting! :yay

Quick recap on who's playing............

Me

Sue

Cindy

Nicole

Sharon

Jennifer

Cindy

Sue

Rene'

Julie

Judy

and what we're doing........

Make a dishcloth (or two if you want.) Send them to me. I will be drawing a name on the 26th for a winner. The winner will win ALL the dishcloths made by us. :yay

Cindy-

YEP --green is my favorite --you guessed it !

Jude

- wow, bad day for the painter to be blocking your closet with the yarn ... hope he finishes up soon .

Tam-

great,and thanks for letting me sign on so late in the game . I'll get a dishcloth made and sent off within the next couple of days .

I printed off a boatload of patterns, so now it's time to choose one ... Hmmmmm.......

Well, count me in...I'm already working on a couple. I will post pics as soon as I get them...

:yay.......... You're in!

Me

Sue

Cindy

Nicole

Sharon

Jennifer

Cindy

Sue

Rene'

Julie

Judy

Heather

Very pretty pattern Cindy !

Hi Sue -

I'm kinda late to the game here, so don't have my first one done yet, but I can probably get it done tonight if it's crochet -- they go quicker for me than the knit ones do .

I'm thinking of a bright blue for this first one. I didn't know what color everyone else is using. I bet it'll be a nice selection !

Archived