Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

Nice cloths, everyone! I am knitting a dishcloth right now but it's only about half done and taking forever... :blush (Might help if I got off the computer and knitted..) :P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:sun........ Gooooooooooooood Evening!

Wow... look at all the lovely dishcloths!

you guys are great!!!

I worked on a dishcloth last night at one of my boys baseball games.

I really need to get a few more made!!! I have gifts and such I need to get put together!

post-18634-13589754534_thumb.jpg

off to get a coffee refill......check back later

:heart

:mug

OH TAM! Where might one find the pattern for that lovely? (((((HUGS))))) sandi

:hook you can find the pattern here!

whats neat is you can use either side as the front!

Wow!! I thought it was a knitted cloth when I first looked at it. It's crocheted! Cool! I want to try this one. I love yours, by the way. :manyheart

:hook you can find the pattern here!

whats neat is you can use either side as the front!

:sun........ Good Morning Kids.............

How is everyone this fine sunny morning?

I have a busy day ahead of me ... crocheting ... running to the store real quick... more crocheting... and baseball games tonight!

I need to get uniforms washed here in a minute too! I'll go do that when I go down to get a coffee refill! :D Its so pretty out... I'll hang them out and they'll dry real quick.... and smell good!

Well... you all have a GREAT day!

I'll check back later.

Wow!! I thought it was a knitted cloth when I first looked at it. It's crocheted! Cool! I want to try this one. I love yours, by the way. :manyheartAww... thanks sweetie!!! yep.. its crocheted... cool huh?! Like I said.. you can use either side as the "front" :hook

Very pretty Tammy!!!

Thanks hon!!! :hug

:turtle:vheart

I finished my knitted cloth today. (It was one of the cloths of the week in a dishcloth KAL group I am in on Ravelry.) Don't know why I knitted a bikini cloth... (Not like I will ever wear one again!! :blush) Then I tried the Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth. Fun!!! I really liked doing that one. :hook Thanks again for posting that one, Tam.

post-20-135897545541_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897545546_thumb.jpg

I finished my knitted cloth today. (It was one of the cloths of the week in a dishcloth KAL group I am in on Ravelry.) Don't know why I knitted a bikini cloth... (Not like I will ever wear one again!! :blush) Then I tried the Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth. Fun!!! I really liked doing that one. :hook Thanks again for posting that one, Tam.

YOU ROCK!!! Those came out great! Love the color choice on the tunisian short row cloth!

Nice dishcloths, Sandi, Tam and Tina, That short row tunisian one looks really neat.

I like making those knitted picture cloths too, although I knit so slowly that it takes me hours to finish a dishcloth!

I knit slow, too. That one took me three days, I think. :blush (Knitting when I get a chance..)

The tutorial video is really helpful. It's easy if you watch the video. :hook

Nice dishcloths, Sandi, Tam and Tina, That short row tunisian one looks really neat.

I like making those knitted picture cloths too, although I knit so slowly that it takes me hours to finish a dishcloth!

Thanks everyone. :)

Okay. :D:hug

GORGEOUS, Debbie! Tina, I've been trying to get a letter to you for a loooong time~PLEASE forgive me! ACK! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Hello, everyone. Haven't posted for awhile, but I have been busy making dishcloths and other kitchen items. Here are the pics.

OMGoodness...........GREAT work Debbie!

Those are some awesome sets!

I love all the colors!

I've had this for a while and am sending it as a thank you to my cousin. *I think* it's just hdc in the back loops with a round of sc followed by a picot edge. (((((HUGS))))) sandi

oooooooooooooh... isnt that PRETTY!!!

Archived