Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Debbie:

Wow thank you so much maybe now watching i can do it...

I'm that kind of person that some times i got to see being done in front of me so i can really get it...

So thank you and if i get it i'll be on a roll as i've been dying to make them...

hugs

Lillibet

Here is the link to a video to help you make the spiral scrubbie

*WELCOME, LILLIBET!* Cindy, LOVE that star dishcloth!!!! Still lots of stuff going on here~some very difficult extended family stuff. I'm also still stuck on that quick dry dishcloth~it just works up soooo quickly and is so pretty to boot! :) (((((HUGS))))) sandi

*WELCOME, LILLIBET!* Cindy, LOVE that star dishcloth!!!! Still lots of stuff going on here~some very difficult extended family stuff. I'm also still stuck on that quick dry dishcloth~it just works up soooo quickly and is so pretty to boot! :) (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Thanks Sandi and I hope your Nephew is doing better. You should try my star dishcloth pattern one of these days as it works up real quick too. Take care and glad you checked in. :hug

A little :bump is needed for this thread so I will share my jar opener helper that I crocheted. I have the free pattern at my blog if you'd like to make one of these. I want to use the jar helper as an accessory to a dishcloth set for Christmas gifts.

post-10977-135897533324_thumb.jpg

A little :bump is needed for this thread so I will share my jar opener helper that I crocheted. I have the free pattern at my blog if you'd like to make one of these. I want to use the jar helper as an accessory to a dishcloth set for Christmas gifts.

[ATTACH]21046[/ATTACH]

I love this!!!!

:heart

:mug

Here are some kitchen sets I've been doing the past few weeks. Each set consists of two dishcloths, a double thick hot pad, 4 coasters and a spiral scrubbie.

All those sets are beautiful. Are they for Christmas gifts? I love all the colors and each set includes all the things were really need. I love the fish too! :D

Here are some kitchen sets I've been doing the past few weeks. Each set consists of two dishcloths, a double thick hot pad, 4 coasters and a spiral scrubbie.

WOW............ those sets are AWESOME!

you have been busy! love them!

Another dishcloth. Too cute.

I love the fishy.

I've made several of those!

Your colors are really cool!

All those sets are beautiful. Are they for Christmas gifts? I love all the colors and each set includes all the things were really need. I love the fish too! :D

I doubt they will be for Christmas gifts. I may try to sell them at a craft show this Fall.

Thanks for the compliments.

This pattern can be found on the Lion website.

OMGosh............ how cute is that!

:sun............... Good morning all.............. :mug

I appolgize for not tending to this thread like I should... end of school came and it was just crazy around here with end of year projects and then summer with baseball baseball and baseball.

how has everyone been?

I'm doin' good............... obviously keeping busy!

I have been crocheting and knitting as much as I can while at pracitces and games.

here are a few dishcloth/hotpad sets I made

post-18634-13589753623_thumb.jpg

post-18634-135897536237_thumb.jpg

post-18634-13589753624_thumb.jpg

I love this thread~sooo many lovely items shared!!!! Haven't worked on a dishcloth in a while and have a bit on my hook for engagement presents and also a baby shower and then Christmas from TWO YEARS ago~ACK! But I'll be back~I love it here! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Archived