Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

I'd love to join you. Whenever I feel like doing something new, or need a break from a bigger project, I'll make a dishcloth. I love to try new square patterns and will use cotton to turn it into a dishcloth. I also like to take my project bag when I visit places and, if I have time and it's appropriate to crochet while I'm there, I'll make one and give it to the host before I leave. Count me in!

-Sharon

:welcome to the fun Sharon!!!

I know what you mean about dishcloths being the quick/fun project in between bigger ones!

Nice to have you join us............... cant wait to see some pics of your cloths!

Tam, that's beautiful. Here's my address, so you can send it to me. . . . LOL LOL LOL

Aww... thanks sweetie....................... is that Avenue or Street... LOL...LOL...LOL

:heart

:mug

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lurk I've been lurking here occasionally, and although one dishcloth from this site was shared, I don't think anybody's called attention to the others.

There are some nice dishcloth patterns there! :cheer

Oh..............yes.............thanks for the reminder Link!

There are indeed some nice dishcloth patterns there!!!

I made these for a Swap on Crochetlist awhile ago.

Oh Mary............. those are neat!!!

Tam, I LOVE when portions of yarn show up on dishcloths like that!!! FUN! Happy Stitcher, you are SO RIGHT! Littlehouseinthesuburbs is a wealth for dishcloth patterns~and other info as well! My next new dishcloth pattern will hopefully be Julee's newest pattern... ~DROOL~ (((((HUGS))))) sandi~forgot to share that I LOVE that fiesta yarn Tina~Mom w/ a Motif used!!!

:sun .......... Good Morning ............. :sun

How was everyones Easter?

work on any new dishcloths?

I'm ready to make a new one this week!! :hook

:sun Good Morning :sun

I saw this pattern on Ravelry yesterday and want to make it. (I love snowmen!)

http://alittlebackwards.blogspot.com/2010/04/snowman-in-grandmas-favorite-dishcloth.html

That is super cute! Thanks for sharing the link!!!

I like snowmen, too. Thanks for that link, Cindy.

I finished my Window to my Heart dishcloth. Did it right this time. :P

Oh........Great Job! :yay

love the bright color!!!

You are all welcome for the link to the snowman dishcloth. I have mine half finished. (of course, I am so slow at knitting that I haven't accomplished a lot of anything else today!) The only color I had that I felt was even close to suitable was a kind of bright light blue.

Started and finished a Quick Dry Dishcloth today. Super fast. Even with homeschooling and everything else I managed to get it done in half a day. :hook

post-20-135897520716_thumb.jpg

Started and finished a Quick Dry Dishcloth today. Super fast. Even with homeschooling and everything else I managed to get it done in half a day. :hook

Very pretty dishcloth -- I've got to get one of those made. Maybe next week as I haven't had much time lately to do much crocheting this week.

Archived