Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

Here are a couple I made recently. The paw print was a couple ideas I was playing around with. When I play around with yarn I use cotton cause it will always make a good dishcloth.

[ATTACH]17830[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]17831[/ATTACH]

:turtle:vheart

Both of those dishcloths are so nice and unique. :yay Isn't it fun to crochet and create?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Both of those dishcloths are so nice and unique. :yay Isn't it fun to crochet and create?

Thanks Cindy! The only problem with my creative side is the it pushes those long over due WIMs back even more! I get something in my head all other things must wait! :lol

How is everyone this fine afternoon?

Valerie……….. :welcome its great to have you with us!!!

Melissa………… :hi……… cant wait to see some of your cloths.

Come on in Tricia…. Join the fun! J

Oh Debbie……… Love those!! The colors are so soft and nice!

:yay Its so good to see you Sue!!! I’m so glad you came to play. I love your dishcloths!!! That paw print one has given me some ideas… hehehe J

:heart

:mug

:yay Its so good to see you Sue!!! I’m so glad you came to play. I love your dishcloths!!! That paw print one has given me some ideas… hehehe J

Hi Tammy!!! I saw dishcloths, then saw the thread "boss" was you and had to join in! I tried and tried to knit the paw print with no luck, so I did it as a row count. I've been debating going to She Sells and sitting down with Kat for some lessons. She's going to need a BIG hammer to get knitting into my thick skull! :rofl

Niclole........... thanks for the compliment!..... you will have a wonderful Christmas gift then... :D

Sue....... thanks sweetie! Now thats what I call team work. You learn to knit.. she learns to crochet... ^5 good deal!

Here is a set of dishcloths I made for my daughter to match her kitchen.

I usually knit them, but my girls were saying that they didn't like how stretched out and holey they were.

So I thought I would try this. I do tons of Diagonal (Corner to Corner, Box Stitch) afghans when I use variegated yarns.

I am not sure how to attach a pic, so I will post the link to it

http://crochet-crazed.blogspot.com/2010/03/summer-breeze-potholders-and-dishcloths.html

Mary, those are really nice! I love variegated yarns. (And my baby sister's name is Mary.) :D

Tam, you had me craving and wanting to make muffins all day yesterday. :lol I love that one. I might make some today, if there are any bananas left (just bought a blender again and the 13 year old makes smoothies at least once a day with bananas... :P At least he's eating fruit now!!) :blush

It is taking me forever to finish my butterfly dishcloth I am knitting.

I've completed two dishcloths in between the 2 rugs I made and the 2 Bible Bags I'm working on as gifts.

http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af254/dlfoxy/Doreens%20Crochet%20Projects/HPIM2535.jpg

http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af254/dlfoxy/Doreens%20Crochet%20Projects/HPIM2520.jpg.

I'll get a couple more done here soon. I just got two new books of dishcloths; 1) the Big Book of Dishcloths by Leisure Arts which has 99 designs and 2) Big Book of Dishcloths, Pot Holders & Scrubbies from Annies Attic #879517 that has 36 designs. The first one above is from the Annie's Attic Book. I'm really anxious to make more but I'm not sure when I'll get to them. I start knitting classes tomorrow and my first project for me to learn is a pair of slippers. They say it's a great way to learn to cast on and off (without making a giant project) and it's also a great way to learn to increase and decrease. I have an afgahn from Knit & Crochet Show that I want to make and learn different stitches as well as a top. So many projects I want to make and not to forget about my crocheting projects.

Okay, I still haven't gotten the banana bread to you yet! :lol I didn't make any muffins yet, anyway; horrible headache today... :(

I finished my dishcloth, though.

Right back at ya Tam!

Mary, very pretty dishcloths!

Uh, Tina...I want some muffins please. :lol

post-20-135897514055_thumb.jpg

Mary*MI - I love the colors of your dishcloths. Nice job!

Tina - I hear ya on the taking forever to finish a knit dishcloth. I'm a little over half way done with mine. I'm pretty sure I've spent five hours on that thing already! :eek Oh, I see you finished yours! It's very pretty. Good job. :cheer

Doreen - Lovely dishcloths! I agree with Cindy, the first one is almost too pretty to use. :yes

Sue - Be careful! The ladies here will cause you to want to learn to knit for sure. That's why I have started learning. I'm slower than one of your favorite :turtle though. :lol

Here's a dishcloth I finished for a swap today.

post-28827-135897514958_thumb.jpg

Archived