Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I finished my dishcloth for the drawing tonight. :cheer I'm going to make at least one more thing to send. :D

Tam - I already have your address. :P

:yay......... awesome Nicole!

:heart

:mug

:clap I'd like to play. I already know what dishcloth pattern I want to make I just have to find it :crocheting

Rene'

:yay................. you're on the list sweetie!

Current list of dishcloth drawing players...........

Me

Sue

Cindy

Nicole

Sharon

Jennifer

Cindy

Sue

Rene'

if you would like ........ post pics of your finished dishcloths so we can all ooooo and awwww over them........ and be anxious to see who is going to get them.

if you would like ........ post pics of your finished dishcloths so we can all ooooo and awwww over them........ and be anxious to see who is going to get them.

I'll do my best to remember to post a picture tomorrow. I'm heading to bed now. :sleep

I'll do my best to remember to post a picture tomorrow. I'm heading to bed now. :sleep

Sleep well my friend!!! :hug

I made these with the intention for Tammy's drawing, but I have a feeling my Mom is going to steal them. So I'll have to make more! :lol

post-28075-135897550234_thumb.jpg

My Walmart had Peaches and Creme cotton on clearance (some colors) for $1!!!! I bought 14! :lol

:turtle:vheart

I just popped in to see what this CAL is all about...are you exchanging dishcloths or just making them for personal use?! I see a bunch of really pretty ones being made...makes me want to get my hook out!

I just popped in to see what this CAL is all about...are you exchanging dishcloths or just making them for personal use?! I see a bunch of really pretty ones being made...makes me want to get my hook out!

It was just a CAL for us to show off our dishcloths. Then Tam came up with a great idea of everyone making one, then having a drawing to see who gets all of them. :cheer

Join in Heather!

Here is a picture of the dishcloth I am going to make. I have to see what cotton I have to make it in. This picture is one I made in the past.

oh............very cool!!! :hook

I made these with the intention for Tammy's drawing, but I have a feeling my Mom is going to steal them. So I'll have to make more! :lol

[ATTACH]23531[/ATTACH]

My Walmart had Peaches and Creme cotton on clearance (some colors) for $1!!!! I bought 14! :lol

okay............. way cool!

those are really pretty!!!!

great deal on the cotton!!!!!!!

Hey hon............

this is just really a CAL for showing off our dishcloths,... but just recently I started a swap game. So if you want to play along... let me know.. I'll add you to the list. Make a dishcloth or two if you want... send it to me... I will have a drawing and will send ALL the dishcloths to the winner :yay

Titus2woman Pisces and Turtle~I WANT PATTERNS!!! ~smile~

It is a free pattern that I found on the internet, when I find it I will send you a copy, because so far searching on the internet I haven't been able to find it again:think

Pisces and Turtle~I WANT PATTERNS!!! ~smile~ Love that round one~looks like a flower! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Thanks! Here's the link to the Little Star, but I can't find where I got the other flower one. I think I tested a pattern for someone.

Never mind. I found it. :lolCrochet Flower Dishcloth.

okay............. way cool!

those are really pretty!!!!

great deal on the cotton!!!!!!!

Thanks Tammy! Gotta love Bruce, he didn't even bat an eye when I walked up with a basket load of yarn! :lol

OH! I love the pineapple one too! I would like to participate NEXT giveaway if possible. I'm currently working on at least three gifts~one of dishcloths, one of a hoodlet, another shawl, and all are very time sensitive~ACK! (((((HUGS)))))) sandi

All righty folks - as sort of promised, here's a picture of the dishcloth I'll be sending -

post-28827-135897550291_thumb.jpg

I'm going to make at least one more item to send. I'm going to work on it during the All Star game. I'll post a picture of it once it's done.

I would love to join in! I have your address, so I will make one or two and send them off...when is the "due date"?

Hey hon............

this is just really a CAL for showing off our dishcloths,... but just recently I started a swap game. So if you want to play along... let me know.. I'll add you to the list. Make a dishcloth or two if you want... send it to me... I will have a drawing and will send ALL the dishcloths to the winner :yay

Archived