Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Julie!!!

I got my 2 done. I hope to get them sent out Monday or Tuesday!

[ATTACH]23571[/ATTACH]

:turtle:vheart

very pretty! Love the bright colors:yes

I like those, Sue! I have mine all ready to go, too. I'm not sure when I'll get to the post office. Hopefully on Friday, if not then on Monday.

I'm sending a dishcloth and a potholder. Now, don't worry, they don't match or anything. :lol I didn't have enough cotton of one color to make them match. I have about 20 different colors though. :D

*THANK Y'ALL!* for the PATTERNS! I made the pineapple in less than an hour~WOOHOOO! I have bookmarked the others. Y'all also have me *EXCITED!* So, let's say I wanted to push myself to get more done... When do the dishcloths need to be in? *THANKING YOU!* (((((HUGS))))) sandi

*THANK Y'ALL!* for the PATTERNS! I made the pineapple in less than an hour~WOOHOOO! I have bookmarked the others. Y'all also have me *EXCITED!* So, let's say I wanted to push myself to get more done... When do the dishcloths need to be in? *THANKING YOU!* (((((HUGS))))) sandi

hey hon..................

if you want to play along... you have till the 26th to get one mailed to me. :hook

:heart

:mug

A couple of dishcloths that I whipped up...I'm not terribly excited about them... I will have to browse through cpc to find some prettier patterns.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee239/hhensler_photo/041.jpg

They're nice! Do I spy a knitted one in the mix?

Mine isn't done yet, but will be there in plenty of time...

Wow............ look at all the lovely dishcloths being made!

:sun Good Morning all....................

This is fun! So many of you joining in... so many beautiful cloths... patterns being shared.... and the excitement of who will be the lucky one to get ALL these cloths!!!

Thanks so much for all the updates too. Sure helps to keep track of everyone playing and when to look for packages!

I cant wait to pack up the winners box! It will be sooooooooo cool!

Well... need to get laundry on the line.... feed the family some lunch... and off to see my chiropractor about my neck.

have a GREAT day all.......... check back in later before we head out to baseball.

:heart

:mug

Here are two more dishcloths that I made...the picture is a little crooked, but I can assure you the dishcloths are not:lol

040-1.jpg

Awesome!!:clap

Archived