Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Julie. When I came across the heart one I just had to try it, then after I finished it I wasn't sure about it because it reminded me of Valentines Day, so thank you for saying the heart one was your favorite of the two :D

I hope it's not too late to join in on this thread.

I love the instant gratification of making dishcloths and all the fun colors of cotton. I recently made this bobble one (pattern from Michael's website) and thought it would be harder than it was. It was definitely much easier than I thought. I used Red Heart Eco-Cotton Blend (75% recycled cotton, 25% acrylic).

I am looking forward to going back and checking out all of the other great dishcloths in this thread. :)

post-25359-135897550886_thumb.jpg

Everybody's dishclothes are so beautiful.

Here are the two I will send out

Love them! Like Julie, I'm drawn to the heart one:c9

I love the instant gratification of making dishcloths and all the fun colors of cotton. I recently made this bobble one (pattern from Michael's website) and thought it would be harder than it was. It was definitely much easier than I thought. I used Red Heart Eco-Cotton Blend (75% recycled cotton, 25% acrylic).

I am looking forward to going back and checking out all of the other great dishcloths in this thread. :)

Very pretty!!

I'm mailing off my dishcloths today as soon as the post office opens. Tam, it's going to cost you a bundle to send the collective stack to the lucky recipient LOL...how many have been sent/promised so far? I sent 5...

Nicole, you must be very talented to be able to do the entralac .

No, it's not that I'm talented. It's just really easy! :yes

Here are the two I will send out

:drool I love those!

That is gorgeous!

:sun............. Good Morning all..........

I love all the dishcloths being made! This is going to be one great package someone will be getting! Thank you everyone for playing along!

I have another idea for a game later on down the road for us to play.

I hope you all dont mind. I just thought it would be fun to keep our CAL fun!

Well.... off to get a coffee refill and get this one dishcloth I'm working on done... so I can make my second!

have a GREAT day ............ I'll check back in later!

Here are my dishcloths, one pretty and one practical. I LOVE THEM! You did a great job! Great patterns!

Here are the two I will send out Oh How NICE!!!!

I am looking forward to going back and checking out all of the other great dishcloths in this thread. :)Join in anytime! LOVE you dishcloth!!! what nice work!

:heart

:mug

WOW Patti

That is REALLY pretty. Love the pattern and the color .

And your crocheting is just PERFECT .

I think this one gets a BLUE RIBBON !

Wow, thank you!! :D I appreciate the great compliment since I am always hypercritical of my work.

Very pretty Jude !!

What color is it that you used ? I always like seeing the variegated colors and how they play out in each pattern .

I like variegated, too...This is from a 12 oz sk of Lily Sugar and Cream and Smokey Wine is the colorway.

That is the one I always make for my mom...it's her favorite pattern - she uses them till they fall apart!

I think it's my new fav, too!

Here are the two that I made.

This may be a little off topic for this board, but when I was making the star dishcloth, I had to use hdc to replace the middle few dc to help it take its shape. Otherwise, it just would look like a pentagon with a hole in the middle. Anyone know why? I tried to crochet tightly but that didn't seem to help.

post-37603-135897550986_thumb.jpg

post-37603-13589755099_thumb.jpg

Archived