Dog Bone

crochetdiva

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just adorable! I too would love the pattern. I have a 15 pound mini-schnauzer that this would work WONDERFUL for!!

Hugs and great job!:hook

This is TOOOOO much!!! What a cute idea!! Although I don't have a dog; our son does.....can just see this done in a "grass green"!!

Thanks everyone! I will work on the pattern today. Lucky is a bischon-****zhu cross(that is too funny...it censored me LOL, and I wasn't even swearing. Well guess what word the stars spell). He is the best dog ever. Totally wonderful with kids and babies, funny, cuddly, and sadly suffering from a scissor happy owner. :hook

I have a peekingese, 1 adult german shephard, one 7 week old german shephard and a cat. I Want to make one for each of them in diferent sizes and stitch their names into them. I think they'll look cute lined up in the feed room, maby it'll keep them from fighting over their food... hummmm.....

Valerie

On secund thaught, maby if I do that for my 4 children It'll keep them from fighting over their food:ghug

It came out great. I am trying to make a similar design, but not to use it as a mat. I am going to try to make one for my dogs Christmas stocking. After all she is one of the family.:yay

That is really cute. I neeeed one. I want to put a bowl on each bump of the bone. I have 4 dogs at my house for awhile & I keep out 2 water bowls & 2 food bowls.

Archived