Dog Bone

crochetdiva

I would gladly be a tester,:yay I sent you an email and to be doublely sure you get the message, I'll beg to test here too. :cheer love it and will indeed make it either as a tester or after the pattern is ready. I love that it can be thrown into the wash because if your pets are anything like mine they have more food and water out of the bowls than in. :hug Maria

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Andrea, I love it!:manyheart I'll be a tester for ya! I have 4 dogs! Oh pretty please share the pattern!!! (then you can sell it:devil)

I have decided to submit the pattern to some crochet magazines. I have had so much encouragement!! But I will offer it up to my friends here while I am awaiting a reply. I should have it ready soon.:manyheart

Andrea,

That is very kind of you to share! I for one am anxiously awaiting your pattern. I wish you great luck with getting your pattern published. It will certainly be published cause it is very clever. Everyone loves to pamper their pet. I currently use a Homer Simpson car mat for my dogs bowls, how nice it will be to have an appropriate theme for them now.

Lisa

Andrea, I did your dog bone and I found the pattern easy to read and easy to follow, I made mine a little longer than the pattern to accomodate my dog bowls. I love it :manyheart it turned out beautiful, at least I think so. :ty for letting me proof the pattern for you. I used 3 Patons Shetland Ragg 100g balls, a chunky yarn. There's a picture of it at the link below. Let me know what you think of it. :hug Maria

http://photobucket.com/albums/b376/mimi_mia/?action=view&current=IMG_0097.jpg

Maria,

that is absolutely perfect. I am the one that needs to thank you for your help. How many stitches did you use for the shaft? I needed to change my original number of stitches and would definitely make it longer next time myself. You did a wonderful job.

For the rest of you....I will post the pattern tonight or tomorrow morning. I am copyrighting it so that I can sell it to a magazine, so the usual applies:

use it for your own use, but please do not sell it or pass it as your own, blah, blah, blah. Thanks to all who took interest in my project.:manyheart

Andrea, I had 38 dc along the shaft so I did a 41 foundation chain, the rest of the pattern was easy to follow, I love the way you did the round corners, it was really ingenius :idea Best of luck publishing the pattern and I will gladly proof any other patterns you have. Maria

Andrea, I just finished mine! I will photograph it tomorrow for you. My family adores it. Thanks for sharing the pattern; it's my first ever try at pattern testing:hook.

Andrea, I did your dog bone and I found the pattern easy to read and easy to follow, I made mine a little longer than the pattern to accomodate my dog bowls. I love it :manyheart it turned out beautiful, at least I think so. :ty for letting me proof the pattern for you. I used 3 Patons Shetland Ragg 100g balls, a chunky yarn. There's a picture of it at the link below. Let me know what you think of it. :hug Maria

http://photobucket.com/albums/b376/mimi_mia/?action=view&current=IMG_0097.jpg

Oh Maria, great job! Yall are killing me. I have sooo many other things I need to be doing but, I have to make one & I even have the perfect yarn! Andrea, I will definitely be lurking for the pattern:lol

I can't wait to see everyone's dog bone mats....so I better get that pattern up now!!!

Maria, once again, a great job. I made mine a little small, next time I will make the shaft bigger too. Thanks for the feedback.

Ok, everyone that has been patiently waiting.....I am going now to post it in Original Patterns, and I have already sent out the pattern to the magazine. Wish me luck. If anyone has any feedback, changes, questions etc, please email me with them.

thanks everyone:manyheart

Andrea,

Thank you so much for the pattern. All of us dog lovers are thrilled. Best of luck to you with the magazine. I am sure its going to do great! Too many of us pet lovers out here to pass up such a clever design! Thanks again, and GOOD LUCK!

Lisa

Archived