Dog Bone

crochetdiva

Andrea -

The RH Tweed is WW, of course, but the Highland Thistle is definitely chunky if not heavier...It is a lightly twisted acrylic with a shiny wrap as well as shiny and fuzzy, sparse eyelashes...really cool yarn!! I tried doing 3 strands with an N hook with the Highland Thistle, but it was just too much, so I frogged and tried 2 strands with the M, and it worked great! My furbabies just love their food mats!!

Laurie:hook

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I want one! We are exoecting our first puppy to arrive in 4 weeks time!!!She was born on 18th July and we are going to choose her from a litter of 6 - but only 3 bitches- next weekend, so it will be very useful!!!:clap :clap :clap GREAT JOB, GREAT IDEA, ANY CHANCE OF THE PATTERN??!!!

Uber cuteness! It looks like a doggie mat my grandmother used to make :) I'l have to see if I can find her pattern :manyheart

Edited: Yup found her pattern :hook How neat! I'll have to do some of these for the dog show along with the plain jane square ones :clap

• 4 weeks later...

This will be a great gift for my mom for Christmas this year. She has an Irish Setter and an English Springer. If anyone knows of a patter of a big fish for a cat mat please let me know, it would be great for the MIL.

Kelly

Hi,

I just found this thread and was wondering if the magazine you send the design to accepted it??? Or if you had set up your site to sell the pattern yet??? I'm hoping on making one for my doggie who has been adopted out to a friends family - my allergies were too severe. And would like to officially puchase the pattern.

Angie

Archived