Christmas 2010 - 12 months of Crochet Christmas Caroling

Colleenka

I am back from my summer vacation. It must be time to think Christmas :rofl

A belated happy birthday to you Tam!

Michelle - That snowflake is going to be so pretty!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is the picture of Sasha's afghan! one more to go...

Very pretty,indeed!!:cheer:clap

I've been so busy with everything else lately, I have got to really get with it,if I'm going to finish my snow ball hanging ornament by end of the month!:lol

Beth- Sasha's afghan is beautiful! Love the pink/brown- it would be perfect in my oldest DD's bedroom- Want to make her one?:lol

NO! Thank you kindly for asking!!! After finishing 3 of the same pattern, I'm ready for something else.

And thanks for the compliments on it. I think the pattern looks lovely, and I'm very grateful to those who can design patterns. I wish I had known each motif needs to be sewn to the one beside it, before I bought the kit for the first one I made.

Here is my July project "snowflake square",or square snowflake if you prefer:devil I am working on the rest to make a lapghan, hopefully will be done by the end of the month,working around more scarves for another group:hook

post-13221-135897551855_thumb.jpg

Here is my July project "snowflake square",or square snowflake if you prefer:devil I am working on the rest to make a lapghan, hopefully will be done by the end of the month,working around more scarves for another group:hook

Lynn, that is beautiful!

Beth- Ok, I get it- you DO NOT want to make another one these afghans!:lol:lol

Beth - Beautiful afghan! You have outdone yourself again.

Lynn - That square is beautiful. I like how it has a bit of sparkle to it. That will make a beautiful afghan.

Thanks so much for this CAL. I would probably still be in my crochet slump if I didn't have this inspiration to get things done. I need to find more storage space for finished projects soon!

That is lovely!

Happy 25th of July everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer (or winter if you are from the Southern Hemisphere :hug). I have posted the August song. Have fun and, as always, Happy Crocheting! :hook

Oh no, the August song is posted! And I haven't finished July yet!!!:eek July is the granny stripe ghan- but it's been too hot to work on it-

Let me go see what the August song is!!!

I need to get back into this CAL!

I have yet to finish the first Mukluk slipper (first slipper not firts pair) from January!

I am getting a long list of projects that may or may not fit with the music but can I come back anyway? I need a swift kick to get into gear!!!!

Slippers

2 Spa Sets

T-shirt blanket

Sock Monkey inspired scarf

Ktamari w/magnets

Blue spy (some character from DS' video game)

HELP!!!!

I finished a sweater today that I am going to use for my July project. "Let it Snow" is a romantic type of Christmas song, so here is my "Romance in Lace" sweater! The pattern is here: http://www.anniesattic.com/detail.html?prod_id=78941 and I used Moda Dea Sassy Stripes yarn in Polo. I made a few adjustments (length and hook size) but the pattern was great.

post-21933-135897554738_thumb.jpg

Braxxi, your sweater is beautiful. You do such good work.

Lynn, You ghan looks so snuggly and warm. The colors are great together, too.

I'm still plugging away at my SIL's afghan -- last of the 3 Christmas ghans I have to make.

I need to get back into this CAL!

I have yet to finish the first Mukluk slipper (first slipper not firts pair) from January!

I am getting a long list of projects that may or may not fit with the music but can I come back anyway? I need a swift kick to get into gear!!!!

Slippers

2 Spa Sets

T-shirt blanket

Sock Monkey inspired scarf

Ktamari w/magnets

Blue spy (some character from DS' video game)

HELP!!!!

This makes me feel so much better!:whewI didn't anywhere near finish my Let It Snow project! BUt I will just pick back up and try to catch up. ;)

I finished a sweater today that I am going to use for my July project. "Let it Snow" is a romantic type of Christmas song, so here is my "Romance in Lace" sweater! The pattern is here: http://www.anniesattic.com/detail.html?prod_id=78941 and I used Moda Dea Sassy Stripes yarn in Polo. I made a few adjustments (length and hook size) but the pattern was great.

[ATTACH]24112[/ATTACH]

Very nice work, indeed!! :)

Finished, my " Let it Snow"" lapghan:clap

now for:idea:idea:idea August

Very beautiful! :yes

Archived