Christmas 2010 - 12 months of Crochet Christmas Caroling

Colleenka

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lynn - Your scarves are beautiful! I'm curious about what pattern you use...looks like maybe a couple are the same or similar. It's the red one and the variegated orange/green one that I like. Kinda scalloped around the edges :think .

So many great ideas shaping up for July! I haven't even thought about it yet. I'm still working on my flannelghan, but I need a small take along project for an upcoming camping trip.

Shannon - What kind of trees are you doing? Is it that granny square one you've done before?

When the weather outside is frightful, it's nice to snuggle by the delightful fire under an afghan! I'm going to work on my other niece's afghan. I finished a row today, so I have 7 more to go.

I'm still not sure what I will do this month. I may take the lazy way out and just do some snowflakes! I'm really slow with thread anyway and don't do too much of it, but I love the look of it.

I just have a lot going on just getting back into crocheting and other projects I'm starting. ;)

Will be looking forward to seeing the beautiful work of others, though!! :yes

thanks for all your kind words about my scarves, great to work on in warm weather and they use a lot of stash:devil

@ Colleen the scarf pattern you noticed-- yes i made two of each

is from December Crochet World 2000

Fiesta Evening Bag and Scarf--without the fringe( fringe makes a mess when washed and these scarves are going to charity)

I could not find it as a free pattern but will pm you an e-bay link:hug

My intention is to make more. 2 more for our 'travel tree' 3 for our little home tree .... and hopefully a few for gifts!

post-18634-135897546966_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

My intention is to make more. 2 more for our 'travel tree' 3 for our little home tree .... and hopefully a few for gifts!

[ATTACH]23044[/ATTACH]

:yes I like! exquisite!

Thanks Lynn!

Tam - What a beautiful snowflake :manyheart

We are melting here and the thought of snowflakes is a welcome one. It is over 40 degrees Celsius with the humidex. :hot

Happy crocheting everyone! I won't be around for a week or so, so enjoy letting it snow. :hug

Colleen, remember that in January!

Tam, love the snowflake. How big is it?

I don't have much to report. It's too hot to work on an afghan. I haven't been doing much of anything. Even in the a/c.

Thanks so much everyone for the sweet compliments! I really appreciate them!!!!

My snowflake measures 5" across Beth.

:heart

:mug

:bday Tam!! Hope you have a great day!! Oh, and I love your snowflake!

I didn't get much done on my Christmas trees, and now I'm back home with my granny stripe. It's truly addicting! I'm still hoping to get all 9 Christmas trees done this month. We'll see!

Hey everybody!

Finally picked a project for "Let It Snow". It's a hanging ball ornament from the dec. 2009 issue of Crochet Today. I have just 2 motifs done so far.

post-26273-135897548457_thumb.jpg

Hey everybody!

Finally picked a project for "Let It Snow". It's a hanging ball ornament from the dec. 2009 issue of Crochet Today. I have just 2 motifs done so far.

Very pretty!!!

Tam. I hope you had a very :bday

Michelle, very very Purty!!! I can't wait to see the whole thing.

Very pretty!!!

:) Thank ya'll!! I'm not that good with the little stuff!

Archived