Christmas 2010 - 12 months of Crochet Christmas Caroling

Colleenka

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Braxxi, You have great talent, my friend. How long have you been crocheting? Your projects look so professional. I love the hats and mittens. I think it's funny that both boys picked the same yarn.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. To answer your question Beth, I taught myself how to crochet in May of 2008.

Just dropping by to say hello! .

i've been posting mostly on the "In August I Will ...." CAL thread.

I do have some Christmas Gifts done and now I am going to get serious and finalize a list of all my christmas gifts soI can get movin'!

I'm going to go with the part of the song that says "loved ones". I made this for a relative's new baby girl and I really wanted a fun project. I'm stuck on a couple of afghans that I can't seem to finish.

Everyone's projects look great. I can't believe we're on the last part of August!!

post-34381-135897562643_thumb.jpg

post-34381-135897562647_thumb.jpg

post-34381-135897562651_thumb.jpg

I'm going to go with the part of the song that says "loved ones". I made this for a relative's new baby girl and I really wanted a fun project. I'm stuck on a couple of afghans that I can't seem to finish.

Everyone's projects look great. I can't believe we're on the last part of August!!

:cheerSo pretty!

Michelle - What a beautiful set for your "loved ones".

Nice to see you all stopping by to say hi. I think we're going to be moving into the time of year when we start thinking about Christmas. Hope to see you all around :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have been struggling this month, nothing reakky creative so, I went with "wonderful"

And a wonderful event Birth of a child( The reason for the season?)

anyway made a blanket baby blanket and hat(which I failed to photograph) but here is the blanket!

post-13221-135897565324_thumb.jpg

Well I have been struggling this month, nothing reakky creative so, I went with "wonderful"

And a wonderful event Birth of a child( The reason for the season?)

anyway made a blanket baby blanket and hat(which I failed to photograph) but here is the blanket!

I really, really like this!! :yes

Archived