Christmas 2010 - 12 months of Crochet Christmas Caroling

Colleenka

Michelle and Lynn-

BEAUTIFUL projects!!!!

I almost finished a granny stripe afghan which I am using for August- should have the border done this weekend and then will post pics

Now off to check out September's song!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, I am so far behind on these! I'm still here though. Maybe I can catch up someday.

You're not the only one who has a lot left to do - but I'm having fun with it all. I'll catch up, as long as I stop coming up with more things to add to the list. :lol

Lynn, I like your baby blanket. How big is it? The colors are gorgeous. Is it your own design?

thanks to everyone for the nice words:manyheart

It's 30 x 30

I didn't design the square- just modified it, I "designed" the color pattern!

You're not the only one who has a lot left to do - but I'm having fun with it all. I'll catch up, as long as I stop coming up with more things to add to the list. :lol

Sounds familiar :lol It's all about having fun. If we miss a month or get behind, that's okay so long as we're having fun.

dragonpuck- Nice squares!

Everyone's projects are so beautiful!

For September's project, I'm making 24 stars for an Advent garland. I have 6 made so far!

Here is my September project for Silver Bells. I've gone with "dressed in holiday style". Last Christmas I made my MIL the Belle Scarf from the Lionbrand website and she loved it. She asked for a red one to wear at Christmas time this year, and look I've finished it with time to spare and now she can be "dressed in holiday style".

post-12231-135897572877_thumb.jpg

Here is my September project for Silver Bells. I've gone with "dressed in holiday style". Last Christmas I made my MIL the Belle Scarf from the Lionbrand website and she loved it. She asked for a red one to wear at Christmas time this year, and look I've finished it with time to spare and now she can be "dressed in holiday style".

[ATTACH]26926[/ATTACH]

WTG Colleen- very pretty- and the red even looks great with purple!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I know I've been MIA from my CALs for the last couple - three - weeks...sorry about that. I did finish a baby RR made out of Epais yarn (like Homespun) for my September project. I don't have pics yet, but I will post a link when I do.

:hi everyone! I was away this week on vacation and am thrilled to come back and see some pics of finished September projects!

Joanne - Nice RR!

Tralee - I love that little flower ghan how cute!

Braxxi - Can't wait to see your pic too.

Lynn - Wow! I love that - Is that ever Christmasy!

Happy crocheting everyone!

:hi everyone! The October songs are posted. :wooI must say, October is probably my favourite month. Us Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving in October, so it's a month with a warm, holiday feel for me. Definitely a month when I start thinking about Christmas.

I can't wait to see what you think. As always, happy crocheting!

I never heard of Marshmallow World, but sure have heard of the Grinch---that leaves it pretty open to do anything in Christmas colors soft and fluffy...I love October too, but not for the same reason as Colleen- October is my birthday month!!:lol Now to look up Marshmallow World!!!

Archived