Christmas 2010 - 12 months of Crochet Christmas Caroling

Colleenka

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas (especially at the Mall) and Twas the Night before Christmas!

It sure is beginning to look alot like Christmas! We were at the mall today to go to the movies and the place where Santa sits was all set up already! Really??? We haven't even had Halloween yet!!!

Now to figure out how the afghans I need to make and the rest of the scarves will fit into these songs!!:hook

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think I'll be making hats & slippers for November. Hats instead of kerchiefs & I sure hope they were wearing slippers when they were dashing to the windows. I know I would have or I'd have some froze toes! If I really get going on them I'll have some more to add to the holiday shelter box too.

Think I'll be making hats & slippers for November. Hats instead of kerchiefs & I sure hope they were wearing slippers when they were dashing to the windows. I know I would have or I'd have some froze toes! If I really get going on them I'll have some more to add to the holiday shelter box too.

GREAT IDEA!! I was just thinking last night that I should make a couple of hats--I'm using your idea and substituting kerchief for hat too!:hook I have about 5 made for the hat/mitten tree we have at work in December for the homeless shelter. Think I should make at least 5 more (or hope to anyway) At least I have 5 to give

Well, this is a record, for me. I mailed off my first Christmas gift today! My sister asked me to make a baby hat for someone else, and I sent off her gift with the hat.

Good for you! Doesn't it feel great to be ahead of the game?:cheer

Beth..I love the strawberry bag! and Lynn..that is a great scarf. I hate to say it but I have 5 projects going at once, so I'm not making forward progress very quickly. Sounds like everybody is getting excited about Christmas!

Does anyone know any good patterns for those Eskimo slippers, either felted or unfelted?

Well, this is a record, for me. I mailed off my first Christmas gift today! My sister asked me to make a baby hat for someone else, and I sent off her gift with the hat.

Wow!!! That is a record! She's going to be so happy when she opens the package!

That is so neat- love the name Marshmallow scarf! Fits it perfectly!!!:hook

Thanks everybody:blush

I am making some "stockings to hang with care":hook

for this month ,will post when I have the second one finished:crocheting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have been on quite a journey this year, marking each month with a Christmas carol to crochet by. We enjoyed snow in July :2snowman, paid tribute to the:ctree, danced along with Rudolph :rud and made gifts for those we love :gift. I included some songs that were new to people and I hope you all enjoyed each other's interpretations as much as I did. Now it's time to hang the:wreath put up the :hbulb and dig into the :fruitcake and :candycane. Thank you all for helping me keep the joy of Christmas alive all year long. I hope you'll think of our friends here while you crochet to the wonderful songs of Christmas this holiday season. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! The final song came easily to me... Here Comes Santa Claus!

I look forward to seeing what you make this month!

Archived