Christmas 2010 - 12 months of Crochet Christmas Caroling

Colleenka

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got in under the wire for June!:tup It's Jack Frost. Now to start thinking of July. Oh boy, its hard to think of Christmas when it's this hot !!!!:hot

Oh........ he is too cute!!!!

:heart

:mug

Oh my goodness yes Joanne! Busy is the word....LOL

Thanks for the compliment tralee! LOL... I know about ideas in my head and not at my hands yet too!

Thanks Michelle!!! I appreciate the compliment!

Hey Ladie's!

Just been reading through some of your posts.:) I've just re-joined the "ville

last week, so this is all still kind of new to me about joining in these cal's. This looks so fun!:D Is it too late for me to join?:D

Hey Ladie's!

last week, so this is all still kind of new to me about joining in these cal's. This looks so fun!:D Is it too late for me to join?:D

Welcome to the fun!

It's never too late! Colleen posts the song of the month in the 2nd post- and then we each make something to tie into the song (with alot of imagination being used on how we make it work). Only 6 more months till Christmas!! And welcome back to the Ville!!!

:sun.......... Gooooooooood Morning!

How is everyone this fine Sunny Morning?

sure is pretty out here! Sun is out... a gentle breeze in the air... birds chirpin'!

So .... I need to show my June project! :hook

Since the song has a line........ "And folks dressed up like eskimos" I went with the "dressed up" part!

Made this for my mom for her birthday!

post-18634-135897545389_thumb.jpg

Well.. I'm off to get a coffee refill... toss a load of laundry in and get some crocheting done!!! :hook

have a Great day everyone!

Michelle - I love Jack Frost! Great job!

Tam - Those water bottle covers are cute! Sounds like you have been super busy!Thanks hon! They are super easy and fun to make! Great way to use up some scrap yarn too!

Hey Ladie's!

last week, so this is all still kind of new to me about joining in these cal's. This looks so fun!:D Is it too late for me to join?:D:welcome So nice to have you! Jump right in and join the fun!

post-18634-135897545384_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the fun!

It's never too late! Colleen posts the song of the month in the 2nd post- and then we each make something to tie into the song (with alot of imagination being used on how we make it work). Only 6 more months till Christmas!! And welcome back to the Ville!!!

Thank you Joanne. In that case I'm going to look today to see what I can do for the month of July!

:sun.......... Gooooooooood Morning!

How is everyone this fine Sunny Morning?

sure is pretty out here! Sun is out... a gentle breeze in the air... birds chirpin'!

So .... I need to show my June project! :hook

Since the song has a line........ "And folks dressed up like eskimos" I went with the "dressed up" part!

Made this for my mom for her birthday!

[ATTACH]22834[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]22835[/ATTACH]

Well.. I'm off to get a coffee refill... toss a load of laundry in and get some crocheting done!!! :hook

have a Great day everyone!

Thank you Tam!!:)

Hey Ladie's!

Welcome Michelle!

Tam - That shrug is beautiful! Your mom is going to love it!

Tam, can I adopt you? That shrug is :drool!!!

I finished my June project, kind of. I was going to make my Mom's vest, but decided to finish one of the three Christmas afghans I've been working on all year. I needed to get one done!

post-16396-135897545467_thumb.jpg

post-16396-135897545472_thumb.jpg

Beth, great job!!! The afghan is beautiful, I know your niece will love it. :manyheart

Teakaycee- your shrug is beautiful! :manyheart The pattern looks like one similar to Dot's fancy fans stole. Great work.

Welcome Michelle!

Tam - That shrug is beautiful! Your mom is going to love it! Thank you!! :hug I appreciate the compliment!

Tam, can I adopt you? That shrug is :drool!!!

aww.......... you're sweet! Thank you!!!

I finished my June project, kind of. I was going to make my Mom's vest, but decided to finish one of the three Christmas afghans I've been working on all year. I needed to get one done! OMGosh............that afghan is outstanding!!!!!

Tam

I love the shrug. Can I ask about the pattern and yarn. I need a shrug for a wedding in a month.

Thanks Thanks so much for the compliment!!! The pattern can be found here ...... I found the chart to be easier to follow than the written pattern... but it may be an individual thing. :hook

Michelle

Tammy- That shrug is beautiful! I'm sure your Mom loves it!!! Thanks sweetie!!!:hug

Beth- What a gorgeous afghan!! What a sense of accomplishment to have finished it!! Beautiful!

Tam--that shrug is so nice!! Thank you my dear!!!

Beth--your afghan is beautiful! It looks like waves.

Beth, great job!!! The afghan is beautiful, I know your niece will love it. :manyheart

Teakaycee- your shrug is beautiful! :manyheart The pattern looks like one similar to Dot's fancy fans stole. Great work. Thanks so much hon! It really does an ego good to get such lovely compliments!

Tam~your shrug is stunning!

Beth~ your afghan is gorgeous! I have always wanted to make that design. Great job!

aww... thanks so much!!! :hug

Beautiful afghan Beth!!! All your hardwork paid off! Gorgeous. :drool
Thank you! I'm really happy with it.

Beth--your afghan is beautiful! It looks like waves.
My nieces each picked the colors for their afghans. I think I like the blue and white a lot.

Thanks. I hope so. I never expected my nieces to ask for anything handmade. They are so cool.

Beth~ your afghan is gorgeous! I have always wanted to make that design. Great job!

Thanks. It's not hard, but there are a lot of ends to work in, and each motif has to be sewed to the ones beside it.

Thank you all for your sweet comments.

shellb- I love your Jack Frost! He's so cute!

Tam- Nice bottle holders, and your shrug is exquisite! I hope things slow down a bit for you!

Beth- Beautiful ghan! You've been working so hard on those! Great job!

dragonpuck- Your scarves are lovely! Are they gifts, or items to donate?

I'm going out of town this weekend and I'm bringing my green yarn only! I've decided to work on the 9 Christmas trees that I need to get done. And they'll have snow tips, so Let It Snow!

my addition to June : Eskimo wraps er scarves:P

OMGosh........... what a collection! Great job!!!

I am thinking Snowflake squares will be my July project--"let it snow":devil

shellb- I love your Jack Frost! He's so cute!

Tam- Nice bottle holders, and your shrug is exquisite! I hope things slow down a bit for you!

Thank you!!! My Summers are usually pretty busy with 3 boys in baseball. :D

I'm going out of town this weekend and I'm bringing my green yarn only! I've decided to work on the 9 Christmas trees that I need to get done. And they'll have snow tips, so Let It Snow!

Archived