Christmas 2010 - 12 months of Crochet Christmas Caroling

Colleenka

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beth - I love your "Hawaiian" pillow! Very nice!

I am back-tracking a bit and playing catch up, but I've finished my April project. :yay Here' is my santa baby project.

post-12231-135897529177_thumb.jpg

post-12231-135897529183_thumb.jpg

The second one is a bit closer to true colour (even if it was taken in my bathroom :blush). This little set is made in Bernat Satin, so it's nice and soft. I still need to buy butttons for it.

Colleen- that sweater set is gorgeous!!!:manyheart

And Beth- love the Steelers pillow- of course I would have preferred Giants Blue!! :lol:lol :clapSeriously- great job!!!

Lynn- those pineapples are beautiful!

Here is one of my May projects- it is a water bottle holder (or as my DD said- you could also use it for a bottle of wine)

post-27163-1358975292_thumb.jpg

:hi everyone! How is everyone enjoying May? I finished my pineapples project. It's a square from the book 50 Fabulous Crochet Squares by Leinhauser and Weiss (Thank you Shannon for sending me this book :manyheart). I love this square.

post-12231-135897531478_thumb.jpg

Happy :crocheting!

Colleen,

I do love bright colors! What are you planning for the square? I just found a pattern for a skirt made with the pineapple design. As I haven't tried the design yet, I wonder if it would be too much of an undertaking....:scrachin

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire- aka The Christmas song- good choice- lots of goodies and toys on the sleigh- too bad I don't make amigurami!

But I think an afghan will help keep Jack Frost from nipping at your nose!

Oh, are you going to start my flannelghan, then, Joanne? :lol

Michelle, your beach bag is so bright and cheery! Did you use a pattern or is it your own creation?

Colleen, excellent song! Reindeer, toys, goodies...lots of fun ideas!

Hmmm...gonna have to think about this one. Maybe it's time to actually start making Christmas stuff. We are almost halfway there!

I think that I may go back to my attempts at amigurimi and tackle a different holiday. I found a pattern for a turkey that I could add to my Thanksgiving decorations. And it looks like I may have all the colors I need so I can use some scraps!

Archived