2010 Stashbusting CAL - NOW CLOSED!!!

basjordan

I used up three points of yarn last night, so I'm at a zero. And part of that score was an unending skein of Bernat Baby Softee, a 5 ounce one. I made three bonnets and two pairs of booties out of it. I thought it would never run out.

:)

And I have my group today, so I will see how much I can use up today. Making a little girl sweater and a hat.

:manyheart

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I used up a skein of yarn so +2 for me. Yeah I've almost done it no yarn buying for this week. I did go to Joann's but I picked up one of those project bags for beside the couch and more crochet hooks poor fiance said Why do you need more hooks I tried to explain it to him but he didn't get it. both of them cost the fiance over 23.00. I had an 80%off coupon and apparently that is rare plus used my 40% off coupon on the hooks. Wow what a great day for me.

well I had to do a project over so far I rolled another 2 skeins of yarn into 2 balls so +2. And maybe more to come tomorrow.

I finished another Christmas stocking and I'm 1/2 way through another one. I rolled down the red white and green skeins (+3) :cheer. When I finish, I might be able to get 1 more out of this yarn. I've used all the red white and green balls, 1 red skein and rolled 3 skeins down that I had. I hope 7 (8?) stockings will be enough. I don't want to have to get more :yarn. Maybe I should start making Halloween or Thanks Giving things, I have some of those colors around.

WTD: + 3 YTD: + 102

Ellie 13

well made two balls out of one skein can't explain it because it was a big mess but used up one ball of yarn so a grand total of +3.

:jumpyay:bow:woo:fame:day:rock:2hug:laughroll:haha:dance:dance:bounce:h5:2rock:flying

Finished my shawl and it's skein for a WTD +2 and a YTD +1 - finally in the positives!

Hooray for YTD positives!!!:cheer:clap:manyheart:hug:yay

Just wanted to post my big score for the week.

WTD=-3.

As a reminder, I will be posting the scores early, since I took the "Shoot the Moon" award last week with a -4!

Get those scores posted! I'll probably get the scorekeeping done by the time I go to church.

wtd +13

ytd -68

You just moved into 1st place for the week. Will it hold? Or will someone top this score? We just have to wait and see what happens. Stay tuned, everyone.

:sweat I just finished up the last row of aran on my mom's wool eater blanket and had enough left over to roll into a two and a half diameter ball. As I rounded the corner for the last side of the row and eyeballed the skein, I wasn't sure I was going to make it! Only eight more rows/four more colors to go, and I am done with this monster (finally)!

WTD: +1; YTD: -230

Posting the scores for week ending 8/21/10

Braxxi +13 Gold Medal Winner!:cheer:clap:cheer

lhasaapsolady +12 Silver Medal Winner!:cheer:clap:cheer

fc1123 +10 Bronze Medal Winner!:cheer:clap:cheer

Congratulations to our Medal Winners!:cheer:cheer:cheer

For Those Using up yarn::cheer:cheer:cheer

Dilyca2006 +5

Ellie13 +3

quietheart +2

gshall +2

DesertCrocheter +1

Pineknot +3

YarnGeek +1

MouseCLP +1

For those Maintaining Equalibrium::cheer:cheer:cheer

Marzee 0

Walker1021 0

BigPinkPolkaDot 0

PBLKNP 0

For those with new yarn to play in::cheer:cheer:cheer

Dragonpuck -1

Cllinda -3

And last but not least: The Shoot the Moon winner this week is our very own Basjordan with a -10!

:cheer:clap:cheer

Another wonderful week of Stashbusting here at Crochetville. Keep up the good work, everyone!:manyheart

Archived