Thank you!: Ornament/Squares for a Homecoming Soldier -Thank you!!

quietheart

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Happy December 12th Kath! :cheer:cheer:hug :cheer:cheer

You probably won't see this until a week from now but we were thinking of you today- :yay:yay

LOL i happen to check my email before we go to the airport to get him and I got a notice that you'd posted in this thread lol

Thanks!!!!!!! Im so excited!!!!!!! 90 minutes!!!!!!

smooooooooch!!!!! Be back who knows when! LOL

I will be watching for all the ones headed this way.

HE'S HERE!!!!!!!! :) The Patriot Riders (Vietnam Vet Motorcycle club) and the cities Welcome Home commitee had a wonderful Ceremony for him as he came through the airport. His Daddy and I were balling our eyes out. I havent had much time to look through packages to let folks know what is here yet, I will sometime in the next few days!

He has no idea yet about this!! :)

Ive added some pictures of his homecoming since you all have adopted him as your own this Christmas! :)

I think most are self explanatory. He was the only one coming in, I was so touched by the Vets standing outside the Airport holding the flags.

He saw his car for the first time! And that's his dad with him near the car :)

Hugs

Kath

post-12343-135897485278_thumb.jpg

post-12343-13589748528_thumb.jpg

post-12343-135897485282_thumb.jpg

post-12343-135897485285_thumb.jpg

post-12343-135897485287_thumb.jpg

post-12343-135897485291_thumb.jpg

Kath,

The pictures are great and I'm very happy for you that he is home. He looks great and I'm glad he received a big welcome home greeting. You give him a great big hug from me and tell him thank you for keeping us safe.

Merry Christmas to you and your family and I can't wait to see the pics of all the ornaments. Did you receive enough squares to make him afghan?

washington should be there today.....

Got here yesterday, I just lookd in the pile I have to go through.

Looking at the outside without opening things to double check states, there is one from Robin, Midds, Chrissy and Debra and yours from washington, lusmom! :)

Kath,

The pictures are great and I'm very happy for you that he is home. He looks great and I'm glad he received a big welcome home greeting. You give him a great big hug from me and tell him thank you for keeping us safe.

Merry Christmas to you and your family and I can't wait to see the pics of all the ornaments. Did you receive enough squares to make him afghan?

Will definitely give him more hugs! lol I have been insisting on a kiss on the cheek every time he walks by me.. I went a whole year without , he has to catch up lol

I am not sure if I got enough squares yet, as not all the boxes/envelopes have been opened and not everyones is here yet. But if not I will take what was sent and add to it to make him one this coming year.

Hugs

Kath

:ctree Illinois went out in the mail yesterday. I wanted to post pics but can't find camera cable to download to computer. When I find it I'll post them.

A blessed Christmas to you and your family.

Andrea :sheepxmas

Got here yesterday, I just lookd in the pile I have to go through.

Looking at the outside without opening things to double check states, there is one from Robin, Midds, Chrissy and Debra and yours from washington, lusmom! :)

:yay:yay:yay He is home!!!! I love the pics you posted Kath. I had to go back and look at them a couple of times and it put a big :D on my face. Please tell him thank you for all he does for us and give him lots of :hug from me too. I see that my ornaments made it from Nebraska :whew. Enjoy your time with him and hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas :wreath.

Archived