Thank you!: Ornament/Squares for a Homecoming Soldier -Thank you!!

quietheart

i pm'd you the pattern, but here it is if anyone else wants it . it was very easy to make

i guess it goes under the not allowed ones.

The site itself isnt censored in crochetville, but another site that has the name inside it, Im not sure how Amy wants to handle that, I'll ask, it is a great site and I knew the one it filtered so I found the pattern.

Hugs

Kath

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The site itself isnt censored in crochetville, but another site that has the name inside it, Im not sure how Amy wants to handle that, I'll ask, it is a great site and I knew the one it filtered so I found the pattern.

Hugs

Kath

Ok I got word from AmyS that the problem has been fixed and we can list the site. http://www.innerchildcrochet.com/patterns/my_baby_mittens.html and they have an adorable childs mitten pattern that can be used as an ornament.

Hugs

Kath

:woo I just finished Alaska now to resist the urge to pull it out and restart as it came out a little bit smaller than I planned. I had just enough floss left overfrom a previou project to complete it. Must go through the stash and see if I have more of that color dmc floss if so I might be able to just add onto it. Will see

NiYa :yarn

Cant wait to see it!

Hugs

Kath

Okay, I'm blocking as I type. I have never blocked before so I am guessing two or three days to dry? Then I need the thread for hanging and it's set. I am aiming to ship on Friday.

You'll have to pardon me but sometimes I need things spelled out for me, are we wrapping these like Christmas gifts? Or are they more like a homecoming surprise and he's going to open packages when he comes home? :think

Great job everyone!

Okay, I'm blocking as I type. I have never blocked before so I am guessing two or three days to dry? Then I need the thread for hanging and it's set. I am aiming to ship on Friday.

You'll have to pardon me but sometimes I need things spelled out for me, are we wrapping these like Christmas gifts? Or are they more like a homecoming surprise and he's going to open packages when he comes home? :think

Great job everyone!

You don't have to wrap them! He is going to be opening many in their packages, so wrapping is not necessary! As to when, it will be before Christmas so they can be put up. But not sure exactly when, will depend on other things we have going on with homecoming etc.

Hugs

Kath

I've finished mine. I did Missouri, a map of the state with the 2 main rivers, and Hawai'i, a rainbow. Also 2 red white and blue granny stars. I need to put the hanging loop on the stars and then I'll get them in the mail. this was a fun project for me. Hope you and your family have a great holiday, Kath! :ctree

post-10356-135897481965_thumb.jpg

post-10356-13589748197_thumb.jpg

post-10356-135897481973_thumb.jpg

I've finished mine. I did Missouri, a map of the state with the 2 main rivers, and Hawai'i, a rainbow. Also 2 red white and blue granny stars. I need to put the hanging loop on the stars and then I'll get them in the mail. this was a fun project for me. Hope you and your family have a great holiday, Kath! :ctree

How gorgeous! You do beautiful work! Thank you soooo much!!

Hugs

Kath

the backing for NH is on the hook. I will finish it tonight and get it in the mail on Thursday...Major snow coming Wednesday and have to take DD to the orthopedics in the morning.

the backing for NH is on the hook. I will finish it tonight and get it in the mail on Thursday...Major snow coming Wednesday and have to take DD to the orthopedics in the morning.

Be careful in that weather! It will get here whenever you get there safely!

Hugs

Kath

Archived