Thank you!: Ornament/Squares for a Homecoming Soldier -Thank you!!

quietheart

Ok Kath after a trip to Michaels today I think I have it all figured out and the front of the ornament is done just got to work on the back well, I should say one side is done the other needs work :lol. Then I will try to do two squares if not then I will definately do one square and it should be out in the mail *hopefully* by this weekend if not then definately by next weekend. :hugto you, your family and your son. And thanks for letting me do this :lol

Awesome! I can't wait to see what you amazing folks have come up with!

Thank you again, sooo much!!

Hugs

Kath

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*giggle* If someone wants to do Washington, DC they can :)

But I will be happy if we get all 50 states, nevermind adding other things like DC, puerto rico etc.

You know, I hadn't thought of Puerto Rico! :lol Either way, I'll look around for an ornament pattern appropriate for DC and if I find something good I'll go on and make it. I just got FINISHED with the square and ornament for Virginia! :yay

I have made two ornaments so far. I'm just not coming up with something "Indiana-ish". The flag ornament just isn't working out well. So, I have a back up plan in place if I can get it worked out in the next two weeks or so.

You know, I hadn't thought of Puerto Rico! :lol Either way, I'll look around for an ornament pattern appropriate for DC and if I find something good I'll go on and make it. I just got FINISHED with the square and ornament for Virginia! :yay

LOL Sounds like a plan!

Hugs

Kath

I have made two ornaments so far. I'm just not coming up with something "Indiana-ish". The flag ornament just isn't working out well. So, I have a back up plan in place if I can get it worked out in the next two weeks or so.

I'm sure it will be awesome, Nicole! Can't wait to see!

Hugs

Kath

First Ornament Arrived today!

Wendy Sue sent a beautiful thread ornament with a pointsetta for Minnesota.

I am going to get hubby to take pics a few at a time, so you can all see them. Then of course when Michael gets them we wil take more pics, but thats not until Christmas time! This is gorgeous Wendy Sue!!

Hugs

Kath

I'm having a hard time coming up with an idea for an ornament for Montana. I was thinking something with a bear in it though. I found a bear fridgie that could be turned into an ornament. So far I've chosen the bear because of the Grizzly being Montana States animal. If that is the way I go for sure I think I'll make a little "Montana" sign and connect it to the bear somehow.

Julee

Hey everyone!

I see we are rolling along- the graph I purchased arrived and I finished my g-ma's RR so I have started this morning on the CA ornament. I think the idea I have may actually work! :clap

Hope to see more photos as we get closer to our cut-off date.

Have fun everyone- :hook

Okay, I have four words for you- What Was I Thinking? :rofl

Does this symbol look familiar? :thair Or this one? :rant Maybe this

one? :bang

I think I'm rolling along but it was touch and go for awhile. :lol

IMG_24512caflag.jpg

IMG_24512caflag.jpg

Oh my gosh!! LOL You're as nuts as I am! *Giggle* Thats amazing!! LOL

IMG_24512caflag.jpg

WoW!!! You have guts! There is no way I would even attempt that!!! :eek Good luck and many :hug

Archived