Thank you!: Ornament/Squares for a Homecoming Soldier -Thank you!!

quietheart

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:yay:yay:yay He is home!!!! I love the pics you posted Kath. I had to go back and look at them a couple of times and it put a big :D on my face. Please tell him thank you for all he does for us and give him lots of :hug from me too. I see that my ornaments made it. :whew. Enjoy your time with him and hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas :wreath.

Yes Ma'am! I am trying to post when they arrive or at least mark the list in post #1 as recieved, the outpouring is so overwhelming, I have been trying hard to keep up with it!

I love the pictures too! I just had to share because you've all been so wonderful to him!

Merry Christmas!

Hugs

Kath

He started opening them tonight!!

My husband hung up this square of lights in front of my hutch for Michael to hang them on and took some pictures that I will eventually get up here.

He opened about 10 states so far and got overwhelmed!

Such amazing things you all made and bought! WOWOW Im floored. Such personal things, so much thought and concern... Just amazing...

I will get some pictures up soon and get more pics as he opens more!

More are also on their way, so we'll get those as they get here too!

You guys and gals are amazing!!!!

HUgs

Kath

I'm glad Michael got home safely! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas:candycane:wreath:stocking:ctree:hbulb:rud...I know you will:D. Thanks for posting all of the pics, they made my day. :yes

Here are the rest of the pictures!

I have to tell you that every single ornament was amazing.

So much thought went into representing the state, so much time and energy went into each and every ornament. They took my breath away.

He was adorable opening them, his mom being a crochet nut, he was well aware of the meaning of them.

Thank you all again so very much!

Michael's Ornaments 001

Ornaments Upper Left

Ornaments Bottom Left

Ornaments Bottom Right

Ornaments Total Picture

Ornaments Upper Right

looking at all the pictures really put a smile on my face and brought tears to my eyes I am so glad I was able to be a part of this and watch it all come together it turned out amazing. More hugs for your son from all of us in my house.(don't tell him but even the :cats want one :lol )

looking at all the pictures really put a smile on my face and brought tears to my eyes I am so glad I was able to be a part of this and watch it all come together it turned out amazing. More hugs for your son from all of us in my house.(don't tell him but even the :cats want one :lol )

LOL, he has a cat that is 18 years old that he adores, as well as a few of ours that he loves. So Im sure he will accept cat hugs too!

That's awesome! What a cool idea to display all of the ornaments like that! I am glad and honored to be part of such a great and thoughtful way to welcome home one of our heroes!

Archived