Blue ripplebag

aphelia

Hehe, I kind of really don't like this bag. :P I usually don't choose blue, but had it in my stash, and wanted to use it. It started out as a little blanket, ud didn't have enough yarn. So this bag was born... I know it's not horrible, but the lining was a pain, I hate to sew, and did it (too) fast. ;) (I'll be really sureprised if the lining doesn't fall out or something) But, I guess it's all good enough for a little girl, so I'm going to give it to one of my nieces. ;)

post-22182-135897437408_thumb.jpg

post-22182-135897437422_thumb.jpg

post-22182-135897437434_thumb.jpg

Very nice bag, very inventive. I see you used a magnet closure did you reinforce it so it doesnt pull the yarn apart? I have a purse not finished yet because the magnets I have are really strong and I am afraid it will rip the purse. I have been looking for something else with no luck.

Aphelia, you judge your work too harshly! I really like the style of your 'stash purse'; the way you fashioned your closure with the magnetic snap and floral embellishment is creative and turned out very nice. As for the colors, gosh, some of my favorite things are blue! :) Your lining, from what I can see, looks very fitting, and I bet it will stay put! -Well done, Aphelia, one of your nieces will be lucky that you thought of her; gift it with pride! :manyheart Thanks for sharing!

Wow, you guys... You're always so nice and sweet! It's one of the things I love about the 'Ville! :) You'll just have to believe me when I say that the lining is bad, but... well, I kind of like the purse better now, knowing that all of you like it. :) At least I won't feel so bad when I give it to the little girl.. ;) Thank you all, for your kind words, it means a lot! :manyheart

• 3 weeks later...

Archived