SHHH!! I'm afraid to say it!!!

I CAN CROCHET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

I can hardly believe it, and I was afraid to post....(you know, maybe something else will happen?)

Anyway, I found something that works for my arthritis pain. It was so bad in my fingers, hands and wrists, that I couldn't even brush my teeth for several hours after I got up. Anyone who has this kind of pain will understand. I haven't been able to take prescription meds for several reasons I won't go into here (I wasn't a candidate for them for other health related issues). I did some research, and found an all natural herbal remedy, and figured with the cost of a Dr. app't, tests, x-rays, etc. it was well worth it. Money back guarantee, so I sent for it. I noticed an improvement within a few days, and thought it was my imagination.....well, after nearly three months, I can crochet, brush my teeth and hair, dress in 'real clothes' pick up my coffee cup in the morning.so much else, and all without excrutiating pain.!

When I finally looked at a round ripple I had started in January (and then couldn't touch) and picked it up and within minutes started crocheting again, I started crying.....

I hope it's ok to post it here. I don't sell it, or have stock (I wish I did!) It's called Joint Relief 2HD by Natural Wellbeing. It's 3 bottles for $99.99. Please. keep in mind, I don't have health insurance, or even prescription drug coverage, so this was a lot to me, but it really worked. I know it won't work for everyone, but I am just so happy! Please be happy for me! I am 60, and learned to crochet when I was 5 years old.

I have followed several threads about arthritis pain, and promised myself if I found something that worked, I would tell. I went shopping today, and picked up all my things from the shelf, bagged my groceries, put them in my friends van, and helped carry them into the house! I know I am babbling, , but I just finally am almost 90% pain free, and I am so happy to pick up a crochet hook again!!!!!!! Please keep in mind, it does NOT do anything for stiffness, or the deformity of RA, but it has nearly eliminated all of my pain. I have slowly been able to get a little strength beck in my hands, fingers, and wrists..Please be happy for me, and if you have tried this, or decide to, let me know!!

I am glad that you found something that will work for you. Several years ago my thumbs were so bad the doctor thought we might have to do surgery. I couldn't hold a pen. Anyway, I started taking Glucosamine 1500 mg with MSM 1500 mg 2 times a day and it has completely restored the use of my thumbs and fingers!! I also was wearing a thumb brace during that bad winter, but don't have to wear it anymore. Arthritis is so crazy and it is so wonderful when you find something that helps. Right now I have have it in my spine and hope that I can keep that from getting worse!! I'm glad for you!!! :manyheart

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know how it is when you can't crochet. I sometimes plain my day so I can crochet at night.

Take breaks too, so you can keep on crocheting.

I am so happy for you.

I too suffer from Osteo Arthritis so I know how you have been suffering.

I did a check on the internet and Joint Relief 2Hd is not available in the UK but when it is I will definitely give it a try.

You must be so pleased I know how frustrating it is when your body won't do the things you want it too. A couple of weeks ago, my husband had just gone to work and I went to have a shower and I couldn't turn the cold tap (fawcet) on, I tried using a towel to grip the tap, I even tied the belt from my dressing gown to the tap but I couldn't turn it on I was so frustrated that I cried.

I told my husband when he came home and the next day at work he made me a tap turner.

So well done you :clap

Chris X

I am very happy for you. :yay I crochet :crocheting every day as it is my favorite hobby. The idea of not been able to do it, especially if it involves pain makes me shudder!! I would not know what to do with my time. I am going to write down the name of that medicine for future info!! :tyfor sharing your story..:hug

That is terrific, Lolly! I am so glad that you found something that works for you!!! Thank you for sharing your joy!

That is so great for you! I discovered I have a pain in my knee this winter and my dh said it sounds like when he first got arthritis in his knees. Hmmm I will definitely look into this and see if it works for me. Cheers!

I'm going to look into this, as I'm finding my hands barely work some days and I'm starting to worry about my activities of daily living. I hate that my 85 year old Mom is moving and using her hands better than I can.

This is great. I have some arthritis in some of my joints and know a little about the pain, but not like you have.

I love it when someone can find relief from this and I am so happy for you.

:hug:hug:hug:hug

Oh My How Wonderful!!!!!!! :cheer:clap

As a person who lives in chronic pain, I so know what you are talking about. I am so very very very happy for you! :c9

I am fortunate that my pain does not effect my ability to crochet. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't crochet. It is my therapy and I always tell my Hubby the only thing that keeps me somewhat sane :lol, though there are some that may argue that sanity is relative.

Congratulations I really am very happy for you. :cheer:hug:manyheart

What wonderful news! Thank you for sharing with us all! I am going to do a search for this product. I have horrible pain in my hip and need to have it replaced. I can't afford to be off of work right now since my hubby isn't working. Maybe this will give me some relief. Is it a concentrate liquid that you mix with water or is it a pill?

Deb, they are capsules. And they are easy to swallow,but if you need a hip replacement, I don't really know if they would help you...Look them up, and read the info...Let me know.

I am very happy for you for like you I have severe RA and know how painful the pain is. I try to crochet a little each day for I feel it helps my joints. Have fun crocheting. :hug

Archived