My bargain of the day

I went yard saleing with my mom this morning:eek, spent 3hrs doin this and the last one out of town was for me:clap. Now mind u, I really didnt need anymore yarn but how could i pass up this deal for $10

post-22593-135897434138_thumb.jpg

post-22593-135897434142_thumb.jpg

I hope i got this attached on here right.

Oh MY GOODNESS!!! That's an amazing haul. Last time I saw a haul like that I was gonna buy it and they were gonna hold it while I went to town to get some cash but they FORGOT (yeah right) and sold it anyways. I was not very happy. I got over it though.

Julee

WOW I wish I could find stuff like that when I go to yard sales. and I wish I didn't have to work in the morning every weekend so I could go to more yard sales.

Need, schmeed, right?;) With an excellent find like that, how could you not take the abandoned lot in! Way to rehome that yarn, Christina -You did well!

OMGOODNESS, Christina!!! What GORGEOUS yarn!! And what a haul!!!! :eek

You certainly did score big on that one! Congratulations! :cheer:yay:cheer:yay

I wish I could get around to yard sales to see if I could get bargains like that. It really is awful not being able to drive, and it's even more awful being at work every day so I am never off when people are having yard sales. I have to live vicariously through the yard sale experiences of others! :lol

Oh i forgot about the stashbustin:eek, and I havn't been postin on it at all. Well, i will be the big loser on that one.

But, on the bright side, I have plenty of yarn to keep me busy for awille. Time to start makin the hats and scarves for the church, anyway:clap. My church's womans group collects them every year and then delivers them to one of our elementary schools. Last year we did for both of the head start programs in our county.:c9

Great find!:yay Doesnt it feel good, I know I am on a yarn/crochet high when I find such a great bargain. I just bought every book under 1.00 on annies attic just now. Could not control myself:lol I know I probably will not get all of them but it was fun.

Archived