Think round ripple -Annies for Tues only

http://www.anniesattic.com/free_pattern_day/index.html

the centre of this doily would make a beautiful start for a round ripple. It would be easy to continue the points as far as you like.

:dreaming

You're right...that would make a beautiful round ripple. :yes I wish Annie's would let us download the free patterns, though.

You're right...that would make a beautiful round ripple. :yes I wish Annie's would let us download the free patterns, though.

I'm not sure what you mean... I save the patterns as a Word doc. I don't share them with anyone but I do save them.

Yes.......... that would be a beautiful round ripple!

Snagged it ..............thanks for the idea and reminder!

:heart

:mug

Thanks Darski! That would be a beautiful center for a RR!! WOW! Sure would like to see one made up with this.

I don't know what you mean when you say you wish you could download the doily pattern. There is a print command there to print it and that is downloading it. If you mean you want to save it on your computer you can do that by copying and saving as a word document as already suggested or you can print a copy and then scan it into your computer. More than one way to skin that ole cat!! :lol:D:hook Don't get all upset by that remark now, I love cats! Smokey

I don't know what you mean when you say you wish you could download the doily pattern. There is a print command there to print it and that is downloading it. If you mean you want to save it on your computer you can do that by copying and saving as a word document as already suggested or you can print a copy and then scan it into your computer. More than one way to skin that ole cat!! :lol:D:hook Don't get all upset by that remark now, I love cats! Smokey

Meow :cat

:rofl good one!

You can also use a a freeware program like cutePDF which works through the print command and will save your page as a pdf. What I do is highlight and then print selection so I don't have to have the rest of the stuff on the page saved into the pdf. BTW FoxIt Reader is a great alternative to the adobe pdf reader it is much faster using less computer resources.

I just copy and paste it into a blank word document, then save it.

I save all the annies attic to my computer. just go up to file and click save as and then you pick where you want it saved. I do not print them out anymore since I ran out of ink and paper and keep forgetting to buy some when I go out.

Great idea Darski, as USUAL!! I myself LOVE this doily pattern and did save it to make one, someday..lol...I need ALOT of days...lol

I saw it earlier today and didn't even think about this! Now that you mention it, you are right, it would make a wonderful center for a round ripple.

And I just save the AA's page most every day as a file I can reopen in my browser later.

Archived