Crochetville Mayo Fiesta Bolso 2009

Tampa Doll

I looked at this bag yesterday and feel in love, but the funny thing was my DH works nights so we don't get to talk a lot but out of the blue this morning he wanted to know what I wanted to do for Cinco De Mayo what foods did I want this year. So I had to tell him about your bag and you know men they don't care about what your making when he seen the bag he said oh ya does this ladie know you ,shes as crazy and bright as you arebut its a nice bag. I just had to tell you he liked the color because me and him can get crazy with bright colors this time of years.so again great job on your bag:hug

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can us give us a hint as to what State it was sent to?

Just got back from the Post office. The package is on it's way. Should be there by Saturday, maybe Monday.:think

Took a new picture of the bag, without the flash. As Tampa Guy said, it is al naturel (sp?):lol

th_8x6shippingboxCvilleMayoFiestiaBosl.gif(Clickable):hook

Can us give us a hint as to what State it was sent to?

Funny story about this one.

I was having trouble deciding where to send it, so I asked for help.

I was told the person I asked, put several names in a hat, went to her husband and told him to pick a piece of paper.

The box is going someplace warm and sunny.

Oh yeah, she told me if I have trouble again, her cat will help next time, cause he loves to play with paper.:rofl

Me gusta mucho ese bolso!

I love the colors, MaryJo! SO festive! Perfect for Cinco de Mayo!

There will be another lucky bag lady this week!

I can't wait to see who gets this one I have enjoyed seeing all of her bags.And if its going some place warm it not me so I have to wait and see the lucky winner, Still great job on this bag:clap:clap:clap:hug

I can probably forget getting a cville bag. I am not a lucky person. However I can still wish.

There is a chance for anyone to get a tote.

I have no spacific person in mind when I make them. I am trying to get one to everyone, so please be patient.:hook

Excuse me please, but may I have your attention: :clap :clap :yay :yay :jumpyay :jumpyay:woo:woo:ty:ty:ty:dayMary Jo!!!

OMG!! I can't believe it!!

I opened my door this afternoon to let my cat out. There on one of my patio chairs was the mail and this white box!! Didn't think much about it, since dh has been ordering all kinds of music and stuff for his new keyboard(he's taking piano/keyboard lessons). But then I thought he usually tells me that he is expecting a pkg. Anyway, I pick up the box and go to sit it on my dining room table when I see something on the box: MY NAME, then I see my 'Ville name, then I look to see who sent it and I see Mary Jo's name. By this time, my knees have turned to rubber, I start to shake, my heart is like beating out of my chest, I'm saying, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!! I open the box and there it is!!! THE "CINCO DE MAYO" BAG!! Then it hits me!!!! I'm officially a "BAG LADY"!!!!

Oh my gosh, Mary Jo, it is beautiful!! You do beautiful work, especially the "Crochetville Insignia"!!

I just can't take my eyes off of the bag. I'm shaking my head in disbelief!! How lucky I was for my name even been picked out of a hat!! I usually don't have that kind of luck!! :lol:lol And yes, Mary Jo, I will have that Margarita and chips and salsa and "PARTY"!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN MARY JO, YOU SURE MADE MY DAY, HELK YOU MADE MY YEAR!!!! :hug HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!

In all my excitement I also forgot to "THANK YOU" for the Afghan pattern book(awesome)and all those other really neat patterns!! :yayI loved your little note and your business card is awesome, love the angel!! Cris

:clap:clap:clapWelcome NEW BAG LADY!!!!!:clap:clapcongrats!!!hehe forgot to say congrats excited for you!

Thank you!! I'm still floating on cloud 9!! :c9

I am so glad you like it. Believe it or not, no matter how many times someone tells me that the bag looks good. I still worry that the person I send it to will not like it.

You got that pretty fast. My the post office works in mysterious ways.

It is so much fun to make these bags and see how they will turn out. The Ombre yarn facinates me, with the way it works.:crocheting

Enjoy the bag, may it be filled with lots of happy wips.:yay

Dont know how I missed this thread! Firstly Mary Jo as ALWAYS the bag is gorgeous - absolutely love the colours. Secondly welcome to the Bag Lady club Cris. I'm sure you will have as much pleasure from your fabulous bag as i have from mine. It goes everywher with me and it is unbelievable how much it holds. Congrats and enjoy.

Archived