Crochetville Mayo Fiesta Bolso 2009

Tampa Doll

Grab your sun glasses everyone, this one is bright.

May has 2 things going for it. One is Mother’s Day and the other is Cinco De Mayo. I decided to go with the Cinco De Mayo as the inspiration for this month’s tote.

With that in mind I went thru all my Peaches & Cream, then I remembered a friend here give me the idea for this bag. Crochetluvknot had sent the yarn to me and thought it would make a great bag. She was right and I am really happy with the way this turned out. The colors are Mexicalli, with Gold handles and trim and Green on the sides. The pocket is red with a green hook and gold lettering.

This tote really stands out and yells, “HEY LOOK AT ME!”

With that in mind I have called it Mayo Fiesta Bolso, which is May Party Bag in Spanish.:yay

As you can see by the other props in the picture, we did take a trip to Cancun years ago and had lots of fun. Oh, and the props don’t come with the bag.

post-105-135897407715_thumb.jpg

th_8x6allinhatCvilleMayo2009FiestiaBos.gif(clickable)th_8x6zmCvilleMayo2009FiestiaBoslo.gif

post-105-135897407709_thumb.jpg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow Mary Jo That is a Beautiful Bag you out did yourself again and again and again..

Like a Hispanic lady would say Esta Bellisimo.... Me Encanta..

I love it...

Great Job thanks for sharing the photos...

OMG!!

:clap :clap :clap (excuse me while I do the "cha cha shuffle"on this bag)!! This by far is the neatest, beautiful, "look at me" bag so far!! Let's see someone is bringing the "salsa", someone else is bringing the "chips", I'll bring the "MARGARITA'S" and we'll do the "Mexican Hat Dance" around this bag!! :lol :lol :lol

"VIVA LA BOLSA"

You make the most beautiful and amazing totes! I could come pick it up to take it off your hands...only a 2+ hour drive on I-4 through Orlando. No biggie. :rofl

:turtle:vheart

AWESOME! Absolutely AWESOME!!! You've outdone yourself with this one. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! All of your bags are stunning, but this is by far my favorite and yep, PARTY TIME Cinco de Mayo style! OLE!

Archived