Crochetville Mayo Fiesta Bolso 2009

Tampa Doll

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the colors! Very BRIGHT, CHEERY and as always beautiful! Just had lunch Sat with DH and middle DD Saturday at my fav Mexican restaurant and the colors on your bag are perfect! I just love waiting to see each month how you will outdo yourself and you never disappoint!:clap

Cinco De Mayo, its great may party bag is even better,being mothers day and my birthday I love the month, me husband does all the cooking on those to days and the clean up as well, So great job as always I love your bag there very heart warming:yay:cheer:hug

Thank you everyone. Bet you all thought it would be real flowery for Mom's Day. Gottcha:devil

I had fun putting this one together. It was facinating to see the colors just meld.

Let's see, we have Salsa, chips, Margaritas and Hot sauce. Sounds like a party to me.:yay

Just got back from the Post office. The package is on it's way. Should be there by Saturday, maybe Monday.:think

Took a new picture of the bag, without the flash. As Tampa Guy said, it is al naturel (sp?):lol

th_8x6shippingboxCvilleMayoFiestiaBosl.gif(Clickable):hook

Well I know our eyes will be peeled here waiting to see who posts that they are the next crochetville bag lady.....

Can't wait to see who is the lucky gal

Archived