Dishcloth Tuesdays~2009 CAL

LadiBug329

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I made a blueberry muffin. :knit Dishcloth, that is... :D I got the pattern at Digknittydesigns, I will try and find the ravelry link: Here it is.

I was knitting this and about half way through I thought 'I should have made this blue, for *blue*berry...' So now I am making a blue one, too. If you don't have a Ravelry account, you can find it at digknittydesigns.blogspot.com (you will have to scroll down through about 500 dishcloths to find it, though...)

Tina, That is really nice! I love those cool "picture" dishcloths.

-Marzee

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: +5

Dishcloth Tuesdays ~ 2009 CAL

Lapgans for cancer patients

Tina.......... that is really cool.

hmm... blue one for blueberry.... yellow for banana nut.... orange for pumpkin spice......... and so on... you could have fun! :knit

:heart

:mug

I showed the multidirectional one before... but in this picture is one I added with it to send off in a package.

post-18634-135897451771_thumb.jpg

This one is one I sent out for a swap

post-18634-135897451775_thumb.jpg

Great work, Tam and Tina!

Alas, I have no contribution this week.

I started out trying to make one with the thin strand aqua that was in the estate stash, using the Exchange Stitch from 63 More Easy-to-Crochet Pattern Stitches.

post-19794-135897451838_thumb.jpg

It prooved not so easy. It was, indeed, impossible since I was using a really small hook (E) and I couldn't see the skipped stitch to go back to without marking each one. So, in frustration,:thair I ripped it all out. Instead of trying it with a larger hook, I went and worked on my cancer patient lapgan....

-Marzee

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: +5

Lapgans for cancer patients

Minderella83 & nicolep ... thanks you two!

I really like the basket weave looking one too. And yep..its knitted entrelac done in garter stitch. :knit

I have been AWOL for a few weeks but I have a pic to post so here I am.

Great dishcloths Nicole and Tam!:clap The basket weave one is really cool. I thought of doing that in crochet, but the stitches are all around-the-post which I think would make the cloth too thick to use. Hmm, maybe I'll try it with that thin aqua cotton that has given me trouble with other stitches....

Anyway, here is a snowflake dishcloth using a pattern (#96) from 101 Crochet Squares. It has been a WIM for a while.

post-19794-135897463704_thumb.jpg

It's 7-1/4" x 7-1/4", the size my sister prefers.

See you next week.

-Marzee

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: +4

Yo Yo’s for Charity

post-19794-135897463692_thumb.jpg

post-19794-135897463702_thumb.jpg

Archived