Dishcloth Tuesdays~2009 CAL

LadiBug329

Awesome! Thank you!

I guess I had so many questions simply because the posts here make it seem so formal hehehe

OK.. dishcloth on Tuesday.... I think I may be able to do *most* Tuesdays :)

Oh hon…….. we’re here to just have fun!!!

Welcome ………… J

:heart

:mug

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally failed the first Tuesday dishcloth. I really tried... I did. It started out as a round dishcloth, then I started getting all weird with my scraps... and ended up with a burner cover..... pardon my dirty stove :P

post-35032-135897493081_thumb.jpg

I totally failed the first Tuesday dishcloth. I really tried... I did. It started out as a round dishcloth, then I started getting all weird with my scraps... and ended up with a burner cover..... pardon my dirty stove :P

Are you kidding? That is so darn cute!!!! J

That is adorable!!! I love him. :manyheart

There's nothing wrong with that! Its cute!

Here's a dishcloth I've made with in the past couple of days:

[ATTACH]14587[/ATTACH]

I've made quite a few of these. Gave one to my sis for christmas (it was in pink so it matched the afghan I gave her too).

I have SOOOOOO much cotton yarn. I HAVE to start making more dishcloths, potholders, and scrubbers.

Julee

Very pretty , I like the pattern and it a nice size to use for dishes. Very nice work ;-)

• 1 month later...

Tina ... those are cool!!!

here are a couple of my latest. I didnt use a pattern..... just sat and made these as I went along.

post-18634-135897507052_thumb.jpg

team original design

team flannel'ghan DONE

Now yours are WAY cooler than mine! :yes I love those! Did you happen to write down what you did? :knit

You use the same kind of soap I do... Ivory. :P

Tina ... those are cool!!!

here are a couple of my latest. I didnt use a pattern..... just sat and made these as I went along.

[ATTACH]16926[/ATTACH]

team original design

team flannel'ghan DONE

Now yours are WAY cooler than mine! :yes I love those! Did you happen to write down what you did? :knit

You use the same kind of soap I do... Ivory. :P

awww.... thanks sweetie!

I dont know about way cooler than yours... just different!:yes

Yeah... I jotted the pattern down sort of as I went along.... I'm going to clean it up and try to post it on my blog on Friday for "FreebieFriday" I'll let you know for sure!

its really simple... just need to write it out so others understand it... LOL

team original design

team flannel'ghan DONE

Thanks Nicole! :hug

Oh.. thats neat Cindy... yes .... I can see the bird.

So here's a question.... would you all like to continue this thread?

If so... I wouldnt mind starting a new 2010 Cal for this if you all want.

team original design

team flannel'ghan DONE

I'd like to continue, but I wouldn't necessarily want it to be specific to Tuesday. That's up to the majority, but if we could just do a generic dishcloth CAL that would float my boat! :D

Cool............

okay so questions:

would you want dishcloth a week Cal?

just dishcloth whenever Cal?

dishcloth theme Cal?

It's nice to see that there is interest in keeping Dishcloths alive. I always thought of it as "Post Your Dishcloths on Tuesday" rather than "Lets all get together and make dishcloths Tuesday". I really can't finish one during a work day. I would opt for Dishcloths Whenever.

Although I haven't made any dishcloths since before Christmas, I certainly would like to see it continue. I hope that I can get back to making and posting a few soon.

Nice work everyone!

-Marzee

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: +11/YTD: +18

Yo Yo’s for Charity

Dishcloths Whenever

February Charity Blitz 2/18-2/23

Archived