Dishcloth Tuesdays~2009 CAL

LadiBug329

Well I still haven't finished that half a dishcloth I started a while back (need to get some matching cotton, which involves driving an hour and a half to JoAnns...) Anywho, I did manage to crochet two dishcloths this weekend. :hook I really missed it. The diamond one is from cpc, I think. It may be an archived pattern. You might be able to find it on ravelry. Or from my blog link here. The granny square one is from 'Kitchen Kolors'. It is also a square from '200 blocks' by Jan Eaton. Pretty easy/straightforward to do. I have another diamond one going, with blue variegated and going to do red for the border.

Tina

post-20-135897420433_thumb.jpg

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your dishcloths look great, Tina. Perfect for the fourth of July!

I was wondering if anyone had made any dishcloths lately. I started one on Sunday, but it isn't finished yet. No pattern, just a stitch I have used on other projects.

Here's two more I made. Since the last two. The ballband one I did yesterday. I couldn't stop once I started, and before I knew it it was done. :clap I had never done the ballband one before. Now that I know how easy it is I want to make tons more.

post-20-135897420962_thumb.jpg

Oops, meant to put the link in. It's there, now. It is a knitted cloth. :knit

Tina - The ballband one is very cool! Is this a pattern you can share? Or tell me where you obtained it? I really like that one.

Awesome! I didn't even know there was a crocheted version. I was trying to think this morning, 'How would you convert this to crochet?' :think Thanks! :hook

I knitted two more of the ballband dishcloths. I also got some more cotton to finish the half of one I started crocheting in May. Now if I can just find the pattern book it was in. :think The red and green variegated one I am sending to my friend. She saw it (I was about on the third band of var. then) and said it was really cool.

post-20-135897423186_thumb.jpg

I knitted two more of the ballband dishcloths. I also got some more cotton to finish the half of one I started crocheting in May. Now if I can just find the pattern book it was in. :think The red and green variegated one I am sending to my friend. She saw it (I was about on the third band of var. then) and said it was really cool.

I really do love those dishcloths. I tried my hand at a crocheted one and put it down due to color issues...I'm going to try it again with different colors and see what happens.

Today, I made a seedless watermelon dishcloth for a co-worker's birthday. I'm also going to make a potholder to go with the dishcloth.

post-28827-13589742319_thumb.jpg

That's cute, Nicole. I just finished the long undone dishcloth. I started it with cotton bought in Michigan, brought it home then couldn't find any more cotton til this weekend. I couldn't find the book it was in either but it was a simple pattern stich. :hook

post-20-135897423206_thumb.jpg

That's cute, Nicole. I just finished the long undone dishcloth. I started it with cotton bought in Michigan, brought it home then couldn't find any more cotton til this weekend. I couldn't find the book it was in either but it was a simple pattern stich. :hook

You make the most interesting dishcloths! I love all of the patterns you find.

I was going to wait to post again, til I finished all the dishcloths I was going to do (for the idiot's dishcloth). But, I decided to post. The tan and grey one goes with the other tan & grey crocheted one for my sister. All the rest are going to a charity. The crocheted one I got the pattern for from the Peaches n' Cream ballband. Then I added the border myself. :hook

post-20-135897425327_thumb.jpg

post-20-13589742533_thumb.jpg

post-20-13589742534_thumb.jpg

Archived