Kitsch as Kitsch Can Cal

darski

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I have a bit of a confession to make. i made a child's hat last week and it looks like a TP cozy. :rofl

Guess I won't be donating that one to some unsuspecting little girl. It is really cute but a hat it ain't. "wlol

so???? where's the pic???? :D:lol

LOL, my son asked me to make a hat for a friend and guessimated the size of her head.

It was too small for her, but it was just fine for the TP...

You too! Where's the pic???? We wanna see!!!! :clap

I didn't take a pic of this with the TP inside. I was still hoping it would be a "hat"

:rofl

cozyhat2.jpg

I have no idea of what I was thinking. I knew it was going badly but with that "hope that springs eternal" I just kept going... :wlol

The good news is that it got me 4 points in the stashbusting game.

I didn't take a pic of this with the TP inside. I was still hoping it would be a "hat"

:rofl

cozyhat2.jpg

I have no idea of what I was thinking. I knew it was going badly but with that "hope that springs eternal" I just kept going... :wlol

The good news is that it got me 4 points in the stashbusting game.

Tooooo cute!

Hey girls! I have been lurking. I am not in the CAL but I have a pattern for a dish liquid bottle cover that looks like a french maid's uniform. It is done in thread and it is really cute. I can mail it to the first one that wants it. Just PM me.

Have fun with your kitsch!

Elise has PM'd me and I am sending her the French Maid dish liquid bottle cover. Hope she makes it and posts it. I would like to see a pic of it.

I hope she posts it too I would love to see it and to try it. I was going to pm you this morning but all of a sudden my hubby said come on and we were off. lol.

I hope she posts it too I would love to see it and to try it. I was going to pm you this morning but all of a sudden my hubby said come on and we were off. lol.

I'll make it and post it, I promise.

Elise

I'll make it and post it, I promise.

Elise

Ok, thank you Elise. I love things that are different. Find so many things that are basically the same.

Well I would have at least two dishsoap dresses done by now... :sigh But, I ran out of yarn. (Story of my life... I know I probably don't have enough yarn, but I start it anyway.) I will hopefully be able to go to Michaels, or a different WalMart sometime this weekend; and get some yarn to finish it with.

Tina

• 4 weeks later...

I have been debating whether I should post a pic of my Tea Cozy. It is a real tea cozy as opposed to a teapot cozy. I made a cover (with beads yet) for my box of Tetley. :rofl

Think I will do that.

Thanks for putting this CAL back on page one. I didn't like to push my own CAL too far.

I have been debating whether I should post a pic of my Tea Cozy. It is a real tea cozy as opposed to a teapot cozy. I made a cover (with beads yet) for my box of Tetley. :rofl

Think I will do that.

Thanks for putting this CAL back on page one. I didn't like to push my own CAL too far.

Ya gotta post it!!!:cheer

Archived