2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a pounder rolled into a ball last night so I'm at....

WTD +2 :cheer

I might get one more ball used up today but just in case I don't I'm going ahead and posting. I'll update if I do.

Well, I finally finished a skein this week...whew:whew:whewthat's a whopping +2 for me :clap At least I resisted lots of temptation...was in Michaels AND a couple of dollar stores. since I have so many wips and stuff to finish for my get it done CAL, I resisted the urge to splurge with no specific project in mind. :cheer

For the week I'm: +2

YTD: 16

oh boy, i'm glad that buying knitting needles/crochet hooks/notions don't count, or i'd be totally sunk this week. i'm still crocheting tonight, so i will go back and edit this if i finish some off, but i'm at:

wtd: -6 ytd: +1

Well, I had projects for which I didn't have a suitable color of yarn, so I ended up getting four one pound skeins (a Pound of Love and 3 Caron One Pounders). Then I discovered a bunch of Bernat Glow in the Dark yarn in the discount bin at Michael's and a I have a WIM that that shade of yellow would work in for a person who's out after dark a lot, so I got eight of those. :sigh

Unfortunately, I seem to be working on another Penelope's Shroud. This one's a lapghan for a Tunisian CAL that I've had to :frog, oh four times now, and I haven't done much more than the foundation row yet.:thair

Anyway, that's WTD -24/YTD -31.

Archived