2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

Thanks Darski,

I love my stash as well, it does come in handy when I want to make a project in the middle of the night or day and am not in the mood to go buy yarn. Anyway, I have gifted 14 skeins to a friend and I finished another skein on the peridot blanket. Man this ghan should be called the wool eater as well. I have finished like 5 skeins so far and only have 21 of 67 rows finished. I did start on Anastasia last night. I got the pattern in Afghan elegance pattern book and I am doing it in red. Again, these two are part of the 6 ghans for the Oncology department staff. So far this week I am at

WTD +34 YTD -13

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladykats: So much fun to see some of your stash.. You must have a lot! ;)

I'm just "poppin'" by to tell you all that I GOT MY DRIVERS LICENSE TODAY!!!!!! YAAAAAY!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! ;) I'm 25 years-old, so it was about time I took it.. It has been a lot of hard work, blood, sweat and tears..! ;)

Ladykats: So much fun to see some of your stash.. You must have a lot! ;)

I'm just "poppin'" by to tell you all that I GOT MY DRIVERS LICENSE TODAY!!!!!! YAAAAAY!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! ;) I'm 25 years-old, so it was about time I took it.. It has been a lot of hard work, blood, sweat and tears..! ;)

Congratulations to you well today I completed a skein of cotton yarn so +2 for me for today at least though I might buy some more yarn to finish the scarf

:cheerHooray for 3-day weekends!:cheer And Happy Independence Day everyone! (I have tomorrow off.:jumpyay)

I have 4 skeins in an RAOK box to go, but I won't count it until it's on its way, possibly Monday.

Otherwise, it's just a big fat 0. Yawn - it gets old after a while, but most nights I'm just too tired to even think after work and exercise. And this weekend it will be garden work, and then yard work, and then, maybe, more garden and yard work.... But what I really want to do is have a few hours to sit and revist Krystal's daisy square, alas. And there are still UFO's on the end of the couch, whimpering and moaning that I don't pay enought attention to them nowadays.

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0 / YTD: -20

-Marzee

2009 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: -20

I just couldn't pass up getting some skeins for a dollar each,at the dollar tree store

puts me at a minus 8,would have been more,but thats all the money I had to spend

Aphelia

:cheer:clap:yayCongratulations on getting your :drive license! That's wonderful! Stay safe, and enjoy your new freedom!!!:hug

Ladykats

Thanks for sharing your stash and quilts with us! All I can say is :drool:drool:drool

I am trying to finish my dd's sweater. I won't get any more points for it, but I would like to take something off my wips list!!!

After a couple of weeks at zero I think I will need to buy some brown yarn for the sunflower lapghan. I will buy it tomorrow if I can get out to shop just to make sure I have it ready to go for July's Charity Event. Now if it rains like mad tomorrow, i could be in for another zero. :rofl

If you could only see all the crocheting I have done this week and not a single finish :sigh

Wow everybody is out having fun on the fourth and I am stuck at work with my crochet. Well, I started working on two blankets at the same time. The Anastasia and the Peridot. I have put another skein into the peridot and half a skein of Caron one pounder into Anastasia, so I get to add +3 for a grand total of

+37 WTD -10 YTD

Got to get my yarn today but of course I bought a 'couple' of others. I am going to crochet like mad in order to finish at least one of the skeins (Love that BICO) before tomorrow's sign in time.

at this point, I have a minus 10 but I'm sure I can fix that. :dreaming :rofl

Well, I used up 4 balls and enough of another skein to roll it into a ball!! If I use up another ball before tomorrow night I will be even for the week now or maybe I can get a skein used on a shawl and be back in the positivies!!!!!!!!!LOL

I'm going to go ahead and post tonight so I don't forget again tomorrow.

I rescued 19 skeins of yarn from Wal-Mart today that was on clearance. 16 skeins of Vanna's for 2.00 a skein and 3 skeins of Simply soft eco for a dollar a skein.

WTD -37

YTD -44

I love this. Rescued yarn from Wal-Mart!!!!!!!!LOL

I'm going to go ahead and post tonight so I don't forget again tomorrow.

I rescued 19 skeins of yarn from Wal-Mart today that was on clearance. 16 skeins of Vanna's for 2.00 a skein and 3 skeins of Simply soft eco for a dollar a skein.

WTD -37

YTD -44

My ytd had been in the negative most of this year, but I am proud to announce that it is now in the positives!!! :yay:cheer:yay , a +7.

So far this week I've made a scrapghan and three face cloths. I hope to finish a scarf today, maybe start another scrapghan.

My ytd had been in the negative most of this year, but I am proud to announce that it is now in the positives!!! :yay:cheer:yay , a +7.

So far this week I've made a scrapghan and three face cloths. I hope to finish a scarf today, maybe start another scrapghan.

Yeah! Tia!!!!!!

:jumpyay:woo:bounce:hi:2rock:dance:dance:dance

:ducky:tdance:applause:dance:dance:dance:elle

I haven't had the chance to do the YTD positive dance in a long time! I hope I didn't pull any muscles!

Congrats! That's wonderful news!:hug

I fell off the wagon yesterday. Took DS to get a haircut and right down the plaza is Hancock Fabrics with their "Christmas in July" Sale. So I bought 5 skeins of Caron Natura in pink. It's soft and I wanted to make either a baby sweater out of it or a bunting. It's a nice soft yarn.

So my score is:

WTD=-12 YTD=-2.

Good luck, everyone. Those sales are coming to a store by you. Watch out!

But at least, only 5 jumped in my cart, and not more!:lol

:manyheart

Finished the baby blanket I was working on! :clap I won't get any thing new started today (hubby's home and we're going to enjoy the day together!) so my score is

WTD +2/YTD +10

Archived