2009 Stashbusting CAL

basjordan

Well, I got a lot done but didn't finish one skein. I did go through half skeins but will put them into next weeks totals when hopifully I will finish my bears on my blanket afghan. I did buy 5 skeins of yarn to make another round ripple in pinks and white with Vanna's choice yarn. Our next door neighbor is having a little girl. I love crocheting little girl stuff, so she will be getting tons of stuff. So my totals for the week are -10 WTD

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am back to working with 8 oz skeins for now, so won't finish up anymore for the day, soooo, here it is!!

wtd +15 ytd -7

I had +8 untill I went shopping today... ;) BUT I needed those skeins. Four skeins to finish the tree skirt, and one skein for another project I haven't started yet. Anyway, that leaves me at:

WTD: -2

YTD: 1

At least I'm still at the positive, and I know the tree skirt eats yarn. :P

I probably won't finish another skein tonight so I'll go ahead and post.

WTD: +2

YTD: +6

Here are some pics of my Outta Sight as of this afternoon. Getting very close now! Please ignore my face in the first one, my bf caught me off guard. Also ignore the drip of sloppy joe on my shirt. HAHA! Hey, they're sloppy!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3659/3558055974_671c5e99e1_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3410/3557251909_64e2590aa2_o.jpg

I was doing really well this week, until yesterday, my friend got me 3 balls of suede yarn and my DH got me 5 balls of TLC Amore. That set me back, but hey I'm still on the plus side. WTD +5

My score for this week

WTD +18 / YTD +17

:dance :dance :elle :elle :dance :dance

congrats, Mary on the +17ytd!!!

I have been :crocheting quite a bit, but can't seem to finish any skeins...at least I haven't brought in any more yarn:lol

My score (again) is 0wtd

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, all!

:manyheart

Archived