"Eye Dazzler" Afghan

Mom w/a Motif

That is the name of the afghan. I got the pattern from an Annie's Attic Scrap Crochet Club I used to be subscribed to. I stayed up late, and finished it last night! :clap This thing is HUGE! I tried to hold it up over my head but I couldn't. So I asked my husband to, so I could see how 'big' it was... (he is six feet tall), it was way over his head... so I measured it; it is 86"tall x 54" wide.

th_001-34.jpg

Picture of the diamond in the middle:

th_002-20.jpg

The rest of the colors, to the corner. (Each corner is the same):

th_003-9.jpg

All the pictures should be clickable. I think I started this around Feb of '06. So it *only* took me almost three years to finish it... :blush but, hey... I finished it! (In my own defense, when I first started it, I didn't have hardly any of my yarn with me, when we first moved; so I didn't have many colors to go with... All my yarn was in storage over 1,200 miles away.)

The Scrap Crochet Club at Annie's Attic: link. I only got like three or four of the packets, and the afghan pattern was among them. I don't know if they give out the same patterns as they used to. But I haven't seen a similar pattern online yet.

Tina

This is beautiful and it really is an eye dazzler hehe. I think the scrap afghans are the most beautiful blankets, I want to buy yarn just to make a scrap afghan lol. Well, I guess I'll try that another day.. still working on my stole lol. :D

Archived