6. Scarf/hat for dad
  7. Scarf/hat for sister
  8. Scarf/hat for brother
  9. Blocks for baby
  10. Balls for baby
  11. Stuffed toy for each kid
  12. Scarf for coworker
  13. Play food for boys

I'm still working on my mom's birthday scarf and haven't started these yet but I'm hoping to finish the scarf today.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's my progress so far on the stocking I'm crocheting for my mom to give to my SIL for Christmas. Our whole family has stockings like this with our names on the top...it's one of those special traditions we have...so since my little bro got married, my mom wants his new wife to have one, too! I'm stuck on this one right now because I left my black yarn (for the boots and belt) at church and can't do anything else until I get it back!

th_IMG_3090.jpg (clickable pic)

:cheercoming out great!!

My list:

1. Scarf/hat for dh
  2. Hat for oldest boy
  3. Hat for youngest boy
  4. Hat for baby girl
  5. Scarf/hat for mom
  6. Scarf/hat for dad
  7. Scarf/hat for sister
  8. Scarf/hat for brother
  9. Blocks for baby
  10. Balls for baby
  11. Stuffed toy for each kid
  12. Scarf for coworker
  13. Play food for boys

I'm still working on my mom's birthday scarf and haven't started these yet but I'm hoping to finish the scarf today.

Glad you joined us!! Make sure you update us with the finished products....and we LOVE pictures!!:hug

1) 3 christmas stockings (same pattern different ways so no one fights - in my dreams ) 1 done! Lookie here!

2) xmas blanket for xmas morning (put it together with all them square I have been getting) 1/2 way done. Need 3 more squares. Got glow in the dark yarn to border the squares with & am getting more yarn to make more squares.

3) decorations (at least 3 for each boy) Got 9 of 9 done - just need to stiffen them! :yay Keeping track of them here.

4) Piggie potholders for my mom.

5) scarf for my kids great grandma

6) christmas tree skirt - lookie here for progress.

7) 2 blankets for a giving tree

1) 3 christmas stockings (same pattern different ways so no one fights - in my dreams ) 1 done! Lookie here!

2) xmas blanket for xmas morning (put it together with all them square I have been getting) 1/2 way done. Need 3 more squares. Got glow in the dark yarn to border the squares with & am getting more yarn to make more squares.

3) decorations (at least 3 for each boy) Got 9 of 9 done - just need to stiffen them! :yay Keeping track of them here.

5) scarf for my kids great grandma

stocking are going to be really nice!! love your tree skirt you are doing very pretty! decorations are great!

Taking the day to relax and enjoy the cloudy/rainy weather we're having, which means, of course, that I'm crocheting! Here's my progress so far on a scarf I'm making for my new SIL. It's Robyn Chachula's pattern from CrochetMe, and I'm using some old JoAnn's Rainbow Boucle...I don't know the exact color name, but it's a nice autumny orange, just like the trees falling outside my window!

th_IMG_3150.jpg (clickable)

Cocoa, that is really pretty! Neat pattern and color.

This fall weather here has me wanting to go outside and rake all those gorgeous leaves. I'm sure the neighbors would get a kick out of this very preggy lady outside "playing" in the leaves lol!

Enjoy your perfect crocheting weather :)

Taking the day to relax and enjoy the cloudy/rainy weather we're having, which means, of course, that I'm crocheting! Here's my progress so far on a scarf I'm making for my new SIL. It's Robyn Chachula's pattern from CrochetMe, and I'm using some old JoAnn's Rainbow Boucle...I don't know the exact color name, but it's a nice autumny orange, just like the trees falling outside my window!

th_IMG_3150.jpg (clickable)

That is really really pretty... Love the pattern

LOL! :lol I have this dilemma...I'm supposed to craft something for christmas...and I have 3 wips...out of the 9 projects I should have done over the year. I think I have to finish my wips and move on to a more expedicious craft this year. SIGH!

I'm delerious...and you notice, if my fingers are sitting here typing,,,they are certianly not crocheting.:blush

Here is my latest update and some pictures:

Christmas Stocking

christmassock-161x300.jpg

Double Ply Towel Toppers

redtowelfnl-194x300.jpg

3011698588_c7c45c41d4.jpg

Plarn Net Market Tote Bag

net-market-230x300.jpg

2 Kitchen sets (greenie, dishcloth and towel holder) Done

Clothespin bag Done

2 Christmas stockings 1 Done

Several dishcloths - 5 Done

Barbie doll dress Done

Felted purse

Plarn Market Net Bag Done

Plarn Shopping Bag

Winter hat

Finished a cradle purse (my first) and a 'bolster' type pillow for the pre school fundraiser.

(the pillow also used the two skeins of pink jiffy yarn I bought last December and never did anything with!)

Wash cloths and swiffer shrugs are next!

(BTW I used a Happy Meal Cabbage Patch doll for the cradle purse, it was a perfect fit)

Finally, got the HB bag done for my MIL

and have started the afghan for my son

also picks of the bags for my aunt and DSGF

which were finished before the CAL except for handles- i sewed ribbon inside them to prevent stretching!!!

th_pictures152.jpg

th_pictures136.jpg

th_pictures140-2.jpg

always wanted to do this pattern- but thought the colors would turn someone off-then my son got a black couch and put red and yellow pillows on it so:

th_pictures104.jpg

Cool Pillow!

Finished two swiffer shrugs and a wash cloth yesterday!

I am awaiting my lionbrand suede lapghan kits to come. I am gong to combine two kits to make a larger afghan for my brother. It will not be a Christmas gift it will be a whenever I finish it gift!

Finally, got the HB bag done for my MIL

and have started the afghan for my son

also picks of the bags for my aunt and DSGF

which were finished before the CAL except for handles- i sewed ribbon inside them to prevent stretching!!!

th_pictures152.jpg

th_pictures136.jpg

th_pictures140-2.jpg

always wanted to do this pattern- but thought the colors would turn someone off-then my son got a black couch and put red and yellow pillows on it so:

th_pictures104.jpg

:clapGreat looking colors in the square!! like the purse!! what great gifts!! Nice job!:cheer

3) decorations (at least 3 for each boy) Got 9 of 9 done - just need to stiffen them! Keeping track of them here.

5) scarf for my kids great grandma finished! Lookie here.

Mini, I love those flower pot dishcloths you did! I clicked for the link, but since it was an aol based page, its no longer available. Is there another link elsewhere??

They will make great gifts for a couple friends for Christmas, as well as other holidays and birthdays.

I'm joining!!! I have a ton of projects that I've been working a lot on!

1st- Afghan for my brother (not actually a Christmas present...)-About halfway done

2nd- Afghan for a Dec 13th wedding-30 squares total needed-

3rd- Afghan for my cousin for Christmas- 30 squares total needed-6 done so far; more are partially done...

4th-Doggie sweater(s) for our new puppy...a chihuahua named Bambi because she's like a little deer-1 already crocheted, now it needs fleece sewn in.

5th-socks for my mom (and maybe a pair for me!)

6th- Snowflake pillow for a friend who loves snowflakes-maybe one for my aunt too...

7th- eye masks for friends-need to make 10

8th- try to get done lapghans to donate to either children or abused women

There might be more to add to the list later...

Luckily, a lot of this is take home projects or are already partially completed! :)

Looks like your doing great!:clap

3) decorations (at least 3 for each boy) Got 9 of 9 done - just need to stiffen them! Keeping track of them here.

5) scarf for my kids great grandma finished! Lookie here.

My wip's for Christmas:

baby blanket

1 scarf for dd's friend

scarf for mom (2/3's done) Completed

afghan for ds

3 hook caddies for friends (sewing project - patterns already cut, just need sewing)

stitch markers for friends

baby hat for Jailyn

dishcloths

scarf (?) for gift game at my aunt's house

Book sock for ?? Completed

Archived