Finish By Christmas Along Christmas Gifts

Lesalicious

This post is completely meaningless except to say:

Hooray! I successfully hosted my pictures on photobucket and then was able to create clickable thumbnails to display them in Crochetville!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all...have a great day everyone.

-B

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started a RR for my sister

RR Afghan for mom's DH ( finished )

Shawl for mom (Finished)

Afghan for nephew (got one my daughter was giving away)

Pot holders

Sister RR

neice ?

nephew ?

Brother RR

inlaws ?

plus others

I would like to join but some of my items are knit can I list those? My crochet project is on another cal. To start with I have some wrist warmers to make, crochet. I have two hats to make, knit. And I need to make something for my brother. I think knit arm warmers but I am not sure. Maybe a crocheted dragon.

Yay! I finished my list :) I'll try to get some pictures taken as I get everything wrapped. I just have to do it when all my "helpers" are in bed, lol. My littlest ones aren't really great at keeping secrets.

OK, I am late to the party but I have a small list!

1) Finish lapghan to donate to a VA facility through Soldier's Angels by November 15th (I have finished the first skein with five more to go- not including the boarder)

2) A wash cloth to go with a special bubble bath for a dear friend

3) swiffer shrugs for a 'green' neighbor

I finally finished something on my list!!

Got some stuff done!

1) 3 christmas stockings (same pattern different ways so no one fights - in my dreams )

2) xmas blanket for xmas morning (put it together with all them square I have been getting) 1/2 way done. Need 30 more squares. Got glow in the dark yarn to border the squares with & am getting more yarn to make more squares.

3) decorations (at least 3 for each boy) Got 4 of 9 done. Keeping track of them here.

4) Piggie potholders for my mom.

5) blanket for my 2 year old neice

6) blanket for my 1 year old nephew. DONE!! :yay See it here.

7) scarf for my kids great grandma

Here are pictures of the completed Hello Kitty purse (hopefully). This was the first time I crocheted a purse...and the first time lining one. I just have to say that it came out really great and I am really proud of myself. (Sorry if I am being too boastful:))

th_IMG_0148.jpg

th_IMG_0133.jpg

-B

Absolutely wonderful!!! I'm impressed! You should be proud of yourself!

I finished the topsy-turvy, all I have to do is dig up the pattern I wrote a while ago and make sure it's well-written. Started scarf one and am... perhaps 1/5 finished? I had to stop for a few days due to vehicle problems and running stuff.

*sigh* Also, momma is down for the weekend, so that hinders things as well.

WOW looks like everyone moving along but, me. WTG on everyones projects. I have been doing a lot of little projects lately due to my wrist hurting a bit. But, hoping to get started back on a lot of my Christmas projects soon.:)

I'm cranking on 2 purses for gifts. These will be felted, but have 32 parts each :eek (flowers, centers and leaves in addition to the purse and straps.) I have the two bags and straps done and am about halfway through the flower parts. I'm hoping to finish those up today so I can felt later this week. I have to felt in my mom's washer as my [new] washer does not provide enough agitation - dang new fangled appliances! lol

Here is my latest update. I finished a few things but added a few more. :eek

I will post some pictures soon of my Christmas kitchen sets.

2 Kitchen sets (greenie, dishcloth and towel holder) Done

Clothespin bag Done

2 Christmas stockings 1 Done

Several dishcloths 3 Done

Barbie doll dress Done

Felted purse

Plarn Market Net Bag

Plarn Shopping Bag

Winter hat

I'm so far behind it's sad:( There's so much more I want to do then what's on my list

hooded scarf for daughter done

scarf & hat for Mom

plastic canvas doll bag holder for daughter 40% done

cross for friend done

fishing game for grandson

potholders for Mom 50% done

Christmas ornaments for everyone

cat bag holder (made for son's girlfriend but they've broken up now so have to figure that one out!) done

animal towel rings for Mom & daughters

towel toppers for Mom/daughters/friend 40% done

hair accessories for granddaughters

Some things happened and I found out my sister in law would not let her kids use the blankets I made. So the one I got done for her son is going to charity. I am frogging the one for her daughter & making it the correct size according to the pattern. It upsets me as she said it would be a great idea. Her loss not mine.

1) 3 christmas stockings (same pattern different ways so no one fights - in my dreams ) 1 done! Lookie here!

2) xmas blanket for xmas morning (put it together with all them square I have been getting) 1/2 way done. Need 3 more squares. Got glow in the dark yarn to border the squares with & am getting more yarn to make more squares.

3) decorations (at least 3 for each boy) Got 9 of 9 done - just need to stiffen them! :yay Keeping track of them here.

5) scarf for my kids great grandma

6) christmas tree skirt - lookie here for progress.

That is so sad, why on earth wouldn't she want her children to use your blankets?:(

Some things happened and I found out my sister in law would not let her kids use the blankets I made. So the one I got done for her son is going to charity. I am frogging the one for her daughter & making it the correct size according to the pattern. It upsets me as she said it would be a great idea. Her loss not mine.

1) 3 christmas stockings (same pattern different ways so no one fights - in my dreams ) 1 done! Lookie here!

2) xmas blanket for xmas morning (put it together with all them square I have been getting) 1/2 way done. Need 3 more squares. Got glow in the dark yarn to border the squares with & am getting more yarn to make more squares.

3) decorations (at least 3 for each boy) Got 9 of 9 done - just need to stiffen them! :yay Keeping track of them here.

5) scarf for my kids great grandma

6) christmas tree skirt - lookie here for progress.

Well, I have some pretty bad news. I am going to have to be a watcher in this CAL for the next 6 weeks at least. I broke my wrist and I dont think I will be able to crochet, :cry unless I learn to do so with my right hand:think. Dont worry though, I will keep watching and seeing how great your gifts are turning out. Consider me the Cheer Squad:cheer

Well, I have some pretty bad news. I am going to have to be a watcher in this CAL for the next 6 weeks at least. I broke my wrist and I dont think I will be able to crochet, :cry unless I learn to do so with my right hand:think. Dont worry though, I will keep watching and seeing how great your gifts are turning out. Consider me the Cheer Squad:cheer

I am so sorry :( I hope you recover really quickly.

The DH & I are seperating. We are still together but not together - not together till he learns he is 37 & not a 9 year old. Does that make sense? Since then she's been a regular twit to put it nicely.

That is so sad, why on earth wouldn't she want her children to use your blankets?:(

Oh my. I do hope that 6 weeks go fast. I'd go nuts.

Archived