Thank you Amy and Donna!

Donna and Amy, Thank You so very much for organizing this for us :hug

I know how much time and work you both put into this, and it is greatly appreciated. It was a wonderful experience, and if there is another one (which I hope there is) I will be signing up!!

Thank you Both again for all you do for us. You two are an awesome team :yes

Thank you so much Amy and Donna, and you should feel pride in all the medalists. We even beat china for Gold medals :cheer

I also hope for a winter greek games, and will even volunteer to mod if my circumstances winter 2010 allow.

:manyheart:tyThank you so much Amy and Donna. It was so much fun to celebrate the Olympic Games with crochet. Thansk again, and I'm hoping we can maybe do another real soon. Maybe for the new year?

Thanks again for all of you hard work

~kelly

Thank you so much, I never would have gotten the afghan done if it wasn't for the Olympics. How about a World Games one? Don't they have those every year. :hook

I wanted to add my voice to the chorus of thanks. It was a wonderful idea. Both a genuine challenge and a lot of fun. It was a learning experience for me, to find that I could work continuously on one project, and complete it within a fixed timeframe, and seeing all the brilliant projects was enjoyable and inspiring. I am not a sporty person, and I enjoyed these games more than the ones which happened in Beijing.

I agree ~ Amy & Donna - you are the greatest for hosting the Games for us - it was a really nice event and got a lot of villers involved and crocheting!!!:hug:hug:hugTHANKS!

Ditto! What she said above!!

Plus...I'm sure it was a lot of work for you both, but thank you!!

Thank you Donna & Amy! It was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed participating.

I also want to add my Thanks!!! I do have to agree that it must have been alot of work on your part, with so many of us joining in! I'd say we must have really kept you on your toes! But through it all, I really can say I enjoyed this! Sending both of you ladies :hug! You both truly deserve more than that tho!!! :yes

Thank you Amy and Donna for organizing a great challenge. It was great fun and I appreciate the experience. I never crocheted in the summer before Crochetville that is, and the games made me prove something to myself which was great. Thanks also to all the ladies on Team Sissie44's Seniors for their support when I didn't think I could get it done. Crochetville has the greatest bunch of people I'm very glad to be a part of it.

Thank you ladies so much for all the hard work you have done to put this together:cheer:cheer:cheer

I thank you also for this really did help with my cause to get 100 Lapghans for seniors by christmas!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart:manyheart

I agree, thank you both!!! :clap Everyone had fun I think :yes

And some of us got a friendly push to do things we had a hard time doing or had not accomplished before. :hook That makes you better at crocheting & better at attempting things that you don't think you can do! It's like crochet boot camp lol! :cheer

Thank you all! :ghug We're glad you enjoyed it! :c9

Amy did the hard work on this project! :yes She did the list-keeping, question-answering, and generally keeping things going! I just helped with brainstorming ideas, discussion/decisions with Amy as things came up, collecting a few of the prizes at my house, and I designed the buttons and medals. But that's about it!

So I will say, thank you, Amy, too! :clap

Don't let Donna fool you! She did a lot of things behind the scenes on this project, too.

It was A LOT of work, but we were glad to give everyone this opportunity for fun! I am so glad everyone enjoyed it so much. :hug But it will be nice to have time for some sleep again! :lol

We will definitely have to do another round when the Winter Olympics come around.

I don't think I'll be doing it any sooner than that, though, unless everyone's willing to pay a $1,000 entry fee! :hook

Yes, thank you for your efforts and ideas to create such a fun event :clap. I certainly enjoyed my time with Team FIlet (and calling in on various others :D)

Hip, Hip, HOORAY!

:cheer

Archived