My interpretation of the Jessica shawl

crochetfun

Jessicashawl1.jpg I finished this early this morning, around 1:30 a.m. The yarn was TLC Amore, Sand, 6mm hook.

The pattern: well, it's my best imitation of the Jessica Simpson shawl. Since I was totally confused by all the written patterns, I used this for guideline:

http://www.hassdesign.com/DeltaCrochetTechniques/

Here is another view:Jesshawl.jpg

:faint

I just :manyheart :manyheart it....where's mine? :rofl

That is a great color, too. And your daughter is a wonderful, pretty model!!

You sure are a busy woman. Hooks are flying at your house;)

I love that!!! And I love her skirt! That is too cute! I have an obsession with skirts...I buy them but hardly ever wear them....but I have to have them just in case. Hmmm...sounds like my yarn obsession too.....

:ty

Thanks so much Everyone!

It really is not a difficult pattern after the 3rd row or so. Once I smartened up and put a marker both at the end and at the beginning of the row, it was ok.

(Those triangles can really confuse me, so I caught myself merrily crocheting down the sides of the shawl a couple of times.)

I would have loved to include a couple of corner flowers, but really did not have the patience to suffer through those)

TLC Amore is perfect. I thoroughly enjoyed working with it. It is very soft and light. It comes in some neat colours, I will definitely use it again. The shawl took about one and a half skein. (the half skein was the fringes)

It is a large one: about 5 and a half feet across.

I love that!!! And I love her skirt! That is too cute! I have an obsession with skirts...I buy them but hardly ever wear them....but I have to have them just in case. Hmmm...sounds like my yarn obsession too.....

Thanks!

Her skirt is from Guess, it is cute, laces up on the hips. She just bought it this week. There are a lot of pretty skirts this year:)

Archived