Is Crochetville your home page?

I got tired of that great effort to click on C'ville :blush, even tho' it is in my Bookmarks Bar and just made Crochetville my home page. :cheer

Anyone else have Crochetville as your home page?

Yes, when I get online this is the first place I go. DH doesn't use the internet much and when he does he signs onto his win xp profile, with all his bookmarks and preferences. Actually, everyone here has their own profile it's just easier that way.

no, i have pogo as my homepage.

Oh my gosh!! I am soooo hooked on pogo!! I usually play "blackout" bingo!! If I'm not there, I'm here at the 'Ville!! No wonder I don't get any crocheting done!! :eek

Crochetville is not my home page but I put a shortcut on my desktop. Other desktop icons are shortcuts for The Breast Cancer Site (I click there everyday to help provide funding for mammograms for women without insurance), Google and 2 games that my sister in Philadelphia and I play online. You could say I have a choice of home pages. Actually if you click on the internet icon my home page is FlyLady.net.

Never thought about it. I used to use MSN for my homepage but now I use Netscape, which is my IP. That's where I get most of my emails, and emails are the first things I do when I get online. I guess it makes sense to use the page that you spend more time on. I might try using blank, if it makes that much of a difference in loading... I get disgusted with Netscape most of the time, because it waits a long time to load the homepage, even when it says I'm connected. Other times it loads almost immediately. What is up with that? Maybe if I used Yahoo or something, that would help? Heck I don't know. Hubby and son use Yahoo.... and I really don't like it. Period.

Archived