Hooking For A Cure - UPDATE post #654

Daisy

WhoooHoooo! :woo

I received squares from ForestW. All 115 of them!

Fantastic!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! They are GORGEOUS!

:hug:hug:hug:cheer :jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer:jumpyay:jumpyay:jumpyay:cheer:ty

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering how this was going...... So how many do you have so far?? Or do you have them added up?? Will we get to see any pictures of the finish ghans?? Thanks so much for all your hard work on this project...

THANK YOU, I just got the cutest card and some stitch markers and a thong book mark from Bonnie and Daisy!!!! These are so neat, Thank You!!!!

How is the quilts coming....do we get pictures of all the squares???

Thank you again for all you do!!

Dear Bonnie & Daisy,

Thank you soooooooooooo much for the wonderful card & the BEAUTIFUL stitch markers and a thong book mark..........what a wonderful surprise they were!!!!!!!! I was so honored to be part of this wonderful group working together for such a worthy cause. I definitely did not expect such awesome gifts in return!!! Once again, thank you so much for your gifts!!

What a surprise! :clap I was not expecting anything and then I get a beautiful card. The bookmark and stitch mark are adorable. Thank you so much, Bonnie and Daisy. You guys made my day!!! :c9

I received mine yesterday and didn't know if I should post it here or wait on someone else to post so I sent Daisy a pm thanking her. I would like to say THANKS again to Bonnie and Daisy for allowing me to participate in their charity project and THANK YOU for the lovely card and gifts that I was not expecting. You both are wonderful ladies!! Keep up your good work and wonderful acts of kindness because you will be blessed. :hug:manyheart:cheer

I sent Daisy a pm too but let me also say here...thank you!!! The stitch marker and book thong are beautiful and what a lovely card! It was such a nice surprise and came on a day when I'd had such a hard day at work. :hug

Just wanting to add in my thanks also to Bonnie and Daisy

What a great thing to receive, I would prefer this type of mail vs the bills

Thank you again :hug

Currently using the book thong in the book I am reading and stitch marker in my SP project

Daisy & Bonnie,

I received my thank you gifts yesterday and they are beautiful. I have never owned a real stitch marker! My dd has been eyeballing the book thong but I have hidden it from her. :lol I had a great time participating in the Hooking for a Cure blitz. Thank you again for the wonderful presents and beautiful card.

Awwwwwww, all you ladies are just tooooooo sweet!

You are most welcome! After all, you really did deserve something for all the time and hard work you put into making your squares.

With all my heart, I thank each and every one of you! :hug:hug:hug

And cheers to you for a job well done! :cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

This is the best group of ladies in the whole world!

• 2 weeks later...

I had already PM'd them thanking them for the book thong and stitch marker. But I've since found out it's all part of their master plan to keep me making charity squares--it turns out the stitch marker works fantastically well for holding the yarns to the center when making the Krochet Kystal daisy square! So since I've gotten the stitch marker, I've been making those squares. Hmmm......makes me think they're in cahoots! :lol

Colleen

I had already PM'd them thanking them for the book thong and stitch marker. But I've since found out it's all part of their master plan to keep me making charity squares--it turns out the stitch marker works fantastically well for holding the yarns to the center when making the Krochet Kystal daisy square! So since I've gotten the stitch marker, I've been making those squares. Hmmm......makes me think they're in cahoots! :lol

Colleen

:rofl in cahoots? You betcha, :rofl:devil:hug

I Love my card and gifts!! Thank you ladies!!!!!! :mdust:heart:mdust

I put a picture of my card and gifts on my blog to share with EVERYONE!!!!

you all are too much!

Many hugs and Much love

:mug

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much Bonnie and Daisy for the beautiful card , stich marker and beaded bookmark thong!!! WOW:cheer YOU BOTH ROCK!!!! :hug:manyheart hugs to you both,

cindy

• 2 weeks later...

I sent a PM but let me post here too that the stitchmarker case and stitchmarkers are beautiful. Thank you!!

:day:tyThanks so much for the stitchmarker and case that I received in the mail yesterday!!!!!!! It was fabulous and in my favorite color!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much. It was my pleasure to make squares for you in this project for such a worthy cause. I didn't expect anything in return, was just glad that I could help. :hug:manyheart

:day:tyThanks so much for the stitchmarker and case that I received in the mail yesterday!!!!!!! It was fabulous and in my favorite color!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much. It was my pleasure to make squares for you in this project for such a worthy cause. I didn't expect anything in return, was just glad that I could help. :hug:manyheart

I totally agree, I love the stitchmarkers and case, also the note, thank you all so much for letting me be part of this cause!!!! :hug:hug:hug

:tyLet me also add my thanks for the stitch markers and case, Love them both. It was such a pleasure for me to do this, and I never expected anything in return. Thanks for putting this together.

Deedes

What a wonderful surprise I found in my mailbox................... :yay

Stitch marker holder and two Beautiful stitch markers!!! OMy:eek

Thank you ladies from the bottom of my heart!

you certainly didnt have to do that... but I very much appreciate it!

It was an honor to help with this!!!

:hug:manyheart:hug

:mug

Archived